Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lone Star Tick Bite (and red meat allergies)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

tim-from-pa

I've been asked to make a thread on this topic, as some people get bitten by this tick and then develop red meat allergies. Sometimes it passes. Not everyone who is bitten by this tick develops it, but rather a minority. The reason for the allergy is the alpha-gal carbohydrate in the tick bite that humans on their own do not produce. When the immune system reacts to that bite that introduces that carbohydrate, it then reacts to the alpha-gal in red meats and causes an allergic reaction. The extreme reaction reminds me of COVID and the role vitamin D plays in that. The issue is not the alpha-gal carbohydrate (or COVID), but the extreme immune reaction people get to it that is so dangerous. Like all allergies, an abnormal immune response may be indicative of a problem, and the role of vitamin D suppresses that, so that most allergies can be alleviated this way. That all said, that is my theory. I have two links. The first one explains the Tick Bite allergy. The second one is the link of vitamin D and food allergies. I cannot find an article on alpha-gal and vitamin D, but I did find research regarding food allergies and vitamin D (similar). Why vitamin D? Not really a vitamin as much as it acts as a hormone. But it is made in your body mostly by sunlight. Ya know? The sun? That yellow orb we've been warned to avoid at all costs and told to slather on the sunscreen lest we shrivel up and turn into skeletons like Dracula or something? Yes, that sun. We need far more of it. And in the winter the vitamin-D fish oils and supplements.

Lone Star Tick

Food allergies and vitamin D

I've been asked to make a thread on this topic, as some people get bitten by this tick and then develop red meat allergies. Sometimes it passes. Not everyone who is bitten by this tick develops it, but rather a minority. The reason for the allergy is the alpha-gal carbohydrate in the tick bite that humans on their own do not produce. When the immune system reacts to that bite that introduces that carbohydrate, it then reacts to the alpha-gal in red meats and causes an allergic reaction. The extreme reaction reminds me of COVID and the role vitamin D plays in that. The issue is not the alpha-gal carbohydrate (or COVID), but the extreme immune reaction people get to it that is so dangerous. Like all allergies, an abnormal immune response may be indicative of a problem, and the role of vitamin D suppresses that, so that most allergies can be alleviated this way. That all said, that is my theory. I have two links. The first one explains the Tick Bite allergy. The second one is the link of vitamin D and food allergies. I cannot find an article on alpha-gal and vitamin D, but I did find research regarding food allergies and vitamin D (similar). Why vitamin D? Not really a vitamin as much as it acts as a hormone. But it is made in your body mostly by sunlight. Ya know? The sun? That yellow orb we've been warned to avoid at all costs and told to slather on the sunscreen lest we shrivel up and turn into skeletons like Dracula or something? Yes, that sun. We need far more of it. And in the winter the vitamin-D fish oils and supplements.

Lone Star Tick

Food allergies and vitamin D
Ok it has only taken 3 years to work a partial understanding of this.

About 3 years ago suddenly I could not digest beef. So I did an internet search and discovered the lone star tick bite.

Later I found that (as you said) you can recover). Every 6 months or so I would try to eat beef, but still have problems. In 2021, one trial got a little better, but the second meal failed. I did not keep records of the dates.

Now in May of 2022 it seems to have switched back to my original DNA template that digests beef.

Transcriptase template for beef:
When was it written by God. Not that I want to get into the Law of Moses, but I am interested in the law written in our heart and mind.

Meat was first really mentioned after the flood. Then all foods declared clean at the gentile inclusion.

Now the reverse transcription template written by the tick:
The serpent in Eden wrote a reverse template ( you shall not ……).
Blows y mind away. Reverse transcriptase started in Eden. That anti God instruction template ( original sin?) became a threat.

Skip to today. You mentioned COVID. Absolutely an attempt to set up a new physical and spiritual template.

Jesus spat on the ground and formed clay. He was putting his DNA in that clay and transferring it to the blind man. Jesus Christ was come in the flesh. I tend to spiritualize stuff.

Romans 8 suddenly comes alive.

Reverse transcriptase- the flesh
Transcriptase - The Spirit

Which do we live by?

If COVID had not come, I do not think scripture about all this would have opened to me ( probably a character flaw). All things work together for them ……

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Ok it has only taken 3 years to work a partial understanding of this.

About 3 years ago suddenly I could not digest beef. So I did an internet search and discovered the lone star tick bite.

Later I found that (as you said) you can recover). Every 6 months or so I would try to eat beef, but still have problems. In 2021, one trial got a little better, but the second meal failed. I did not keep records of the dates.

Now in May of 2022 it seems to have switched back to my original DNA template that digests beef.

Transcriptase template for beef:
When was it written by God. Not that I want to get into the Law of Moses, but I am interested in the law written in our heart and mind.

Meat was first really mentioned after the flood. Then all foods declared clean at the gentile inclusion.

Now the reverse transcription template written by the tick:
The serpent in Eden wrote a reverse template ( you shall not ……).
Blows y mind away. Reverse transcriptase started in Eden. That anti God instruction template ( original sin?) became a threat.

Skip to today. You mentioned COVID. Absolutely an attempt to set up a new physical and spiritual template.

Jesus spat on the ground and formed clay. He was putting his DNA in that clay and transferring it to the blind man. Jesus Christ was come in the flesh. I tend to spiritualize stuff.

Romans 8 suddenly comes alive.

Reverse transcriptase- the flesh
Transcriptase - The Spirit

Which do we live by?

If COVID had not come, I do not think scripture about all this would have opened to me ( probably a character flaw). All things work together for them ……

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Yes, interesting thoughts based in God's Word. Thanks for sharing.

regarding food allergies and vitamin D (similar). Why vitamin D? Not really a vitamin as much as it acts as a hormone. But it is made in your body mostly by sunlight. Ya know? The sun? That yellow orb we've been warned to avoid at all costs and told to slather on the sunscreen lest we shrivel up and turn into skeletons like Dracula or something? Yes, that sun. We need far more of it. And in the winter the vitamin-D fish oils and supplements.
Another link for another link to the need for light.

Since Jesus is the light, then the parable like results of physical light should be effective. Good read (IMHO)

eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back