Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lucifer and the night watches.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

Lucifer has many people on the wrong path. I lost count of mass shootings in the last 6 months. Drug epidemic crushing our nation. Church doctrine is imploding, misleading many people. Psalm 63:1. 9 God, Thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsts for Thee, my flesh longs for Thee in dry and thirsty land, where no water is;. Jesus is the living water, sound doctrine. Are people finding pasture with church doctrine?. Are they thirsty or content? 63:6. When I Remember Thee upon my bed, And meditate on Thee in the night watches. Many shepherds are asleep on watch. Instead of Gods word taking priority. The pension plan or position of pastor or deacon is more important. How well nourished are the flocks in denominations?. Take God out of schools, and prayer. Kids shooting kids or adults. Alcohol and drugs use is climbing. Congress just passed bill into law for same sex marriage. Darkness is coming, 6th trump. Lucifer is prepared for his role as antichrist. How many people are on night watches prepared??.

Lucifer has many people on the wrong path. I lost count of mass shootings in the last 6 months. Drug epidemic crushing our nation. Church doctrine is imploding, misleading many people. Psalm 63:1. 9 God, Thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsts for Thee, my flesh longs for Thee in dry and thirsty land, where no water is;. Jesus is the living water, sound doctrine. Are people finding pasture with church doctrine?. Are they thirsty or content? 63:6. When I Remember Thee upon my bed, And meditate on Thee in the night watches. Many shepherds are asleep on watch. Instead of Gods word taking priority. The pension plan or position of pastor or deacon is more important. How well nourished are the flocks in denominations?. Take God out of schools, and prayer. Kids shooting kids or adults. Alcohol and drugs use is climbing. Congress just passed bill into law for same sex marriage. Darkness is coming, 6th trump. Lucifer is prepared for his role as antichrist. How many people are on night watches prepared??.
If you are labeling "Lucifer" (Latin: shinning one) as the name for Satan (Resistor) or Devil (Slanderer), is incorrect. There is no known name for this being. "Shinning one" was a term used to describe the boastful Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar.-Isaiah 14:12-14; Daniel 4:18-31.

If you are labeling "Lucifer" (Latin: shinning one) as the name for Satan (Resistor) or Devil (Slanderer), is incorrect. There is no known name for this being. "Shinning one" was a term used to describe the boastful Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar.-Isaiah 14:12-14; Daniel 4:18-31.

Various names given in the Bible For who we as Christians call Satan:
The Accuser. Your Adversary. Angel of the Abyss/Pit (Abaddon, Apollyon). The Antichrist. Beelzebul (The Prince/Ruler of Demons, Lord of Flies, Lord of Dung). Belial. Day Star (In Latin, Lucifer, son of Dawn). The Deceiver. The Devil. The Dragon. The Enemy. The Evil One. The Father of Lies. King of Tyre (Anointed Guardian Cherub). A Murderer from the Beginning. Prince of Power of the Air. A Roaring Lion. The Ruler/god of this World/Age. Satan. The Serpent. Slanderer. The Tempter. The Thief. The Wolf.

Back