Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Luke 9:23. How many people Sincerely are carrying their own cross ?.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Anaphora

Luke 9:23. . Lot of denominations teach tradition of men. Are people being nourished and taught sound doctrine. Are they prepared for arrival of antichrist. How many people are willing to commit to Jesus, and make sacrifice to carry their own cross ??. Are some people too wrapped up in ways of the world. Could it be lack of faith or selfishness??. Or do some people have spirit of stupor for their protection ??.

Luke 9:23. . Lot of denominations teach tradition of men. Are people being nourished and taught sound doctrine. Are they prepared for arrival of antichrist. How many people are willing to commit to Jesus, and make sacrifice to carry their own cross ??. Are some people too wrapped up in ways of the world. Could it be lack of faith or selfishness??. Or do some people have spirit of stupor for their protection ??.
a) Lot of denominations teach tradition of men. Aside from the poor English, this blanket condemnation of the body of Christ may get you in serious trouble with the Lord. Who are you to judge other Christians' beliefs?

b) Are people being nourished and taught sound doctrine? Yes, they are.

c) Are they prepared for arrival of antichrist? Yes, they are.

d) How many people are willing to commit to Jesus, and make sacrifice to carry their own cross ??. Aside from the poor grammar, almost all Christians have committed themselves to Jesus and "make sacrifice" to carry their own cross.

e) Are some people too wrapped up in ways of the world? Of course, but I'm certain that they are very few in number if they are Christians.

f) Could it be lack of faith or selfishness?? Of course, but that applies only to people who are not Christians.

g) Or do some people have spirit of stupor for their protection ??. This is meaningless.

Who are you to judge others in the body of Christ? What makes you so self-righteous? How about joining the body of Christ in love instead of condemning, with no evidence, your brothers and sisters in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 13:1-7, "If I speak in the tongues of humans and of angels but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers and understand all mysteries and all knowledge and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions and if I hand over my body so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable; it keeps no record of wrongs; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

Give it a try!

There are faux Christians of course. I live in the Bible Belt USA. People put crosses on everything! Social problems are getting worse!

But I try to remind myself that I can be discerning without judging per se. So and so seems too religious and dogmatic not do much kind and compassionate. Keep some distance. At the end of time we will each face judgement for our own sins and misdeeds and acts in general good and bad. We are each to work out our salvation with fear and trembling..,

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back