Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lust

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi,

Does anyone here struggle with lust for the opposite sex who knows how to get full victory?
I want to walk in purity all the days of my life.
If you struggle with the same thisngs I struggle with, check out these websites:

http://www.purelifeministries.org/
http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/home/

There is freedom in Jesus name.
If you battle in this area, then send me a message sometime and we can discuss it. Not that I know everything. I battle with the same things you do. I have tasted victory and want to press on and take hold of freedom that God offers me. You can be free too!

1 Peter 1:4

If we suffer in the flesh we will cease from sin. That means, when I'm tempted I must go before the throne of grace, Gods throne, to recieve mercy in my time of need. When is my time of need? It's when I'm tempted. Then I need help to stand and not fall. I want to choose to suffer in the flesh rather than sin (the fleshly side of me that wants to sin suffers! Try it, you'll even feel those sufferings, but what joy you shall experience when God gives you victory!). This suffering is the suffering Jesus went through: He didn't give in to his own will, and that takes suffering. I must hate my own life: my lusts and desires. Ask God for a deeper hatred towards the pleasures of sin.

May you recieve the help you need. I'm only 22 years old, so I still have a long way to go.
I can just share what has helped me.

It really takes humility to get victory. God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

God Bless you, Much grace!

Nicolas.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back