Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Marriage and sex

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My question is: should I follow the lesser evil and find a girl to have sex with and feel another person's skin.
To soothe the pain or should I keep waiting for the one?
Neither, you should go and get your girlfriend. The one doesnt exist and it exists in everyone, anyone can be "the one". A person can make any relationship work, i truly believe that.

Neither, you should go and get your girlfriend. The one doesnt exist and it exists in everyone, anyone can be "the one". A person can make any relationship work, i truly believe that.

Thanks! And I agree! No right in romantic the sense. But maybe God has one selected?

I'm not married. I am 36 and have very little experience with women.
Because I try to do the right thing and wait for the right one.
The problem is that I am going crazy with lust, and actually got deeply depressed out of loneliness.
My question is: should I follow the lesser evil and find a girl to have sex with and feel another person's skin.
To soothe the pain or should I keep waiting for the one?
It's taking forever!
Remember, sex outside the covenant of marriage is sin. There is no way getting around this. This will not severe your relationship with God, but will cause you grief, as you would be sinning against Him. Nothing can separate the saved from God, per Romans 8:38-39. But we can’t use that as an excuse to sin, either. We can’t sin all day and then plead grace. We can’t use it as a license to sin(not saying you’re doing this, btw). So, just stay in His word and pray to Him. But going the route of the “lesser evil” is not an option.

Back