Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study marriage , sex , create children in heaven ? allowed ? your thoughts ???

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
snow? what is that. oh wait im a Floridian. we don't get that satanic stuff. we have faith in god.:couch
Well it's suppose to be winter in the Rockies right now. Snow in my yard is gone, tulips coming up, walking outside yesterday barefoot. :shrug

Snow and ice are slowly melting away in my part of Illinois, thankfully. Temps are typical for this time of year ....and the grass is brown. Looks like another 5 or so weeks of winter here.............

I should live in your part of the Country. In Massachusetts I have at least 24 inches of snow on the ground, and another storm on the way for tomorrow. Oh well, I'll probably have to wait until June to go fishing. It's been many years since the Connecticut River froze over, but it is this year, much to the ice fisherman's joy. To bad I'm too chicken to freeze my, you know what off. :couch

I should live in your part of the Country. In Massachusetts I have at least 24 inches of snow on the ground, and another storm on the way for tomorrow. Oh well, I'll probably have to wait until June to go fishing. It's been many years since the Connecticut River froze over, but it is this year, much to the ice fisherman's joy. To bad I'm too chicken to freeze my, you know what off. :couch
Chopper, Chopper, Chopper, really? Think of the history you, personally will live out, Ice Fishing the lakes in June! :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back