Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Medical Students??

Atonement

Are there any medical students here as myself? I am taking well a few things, Medical Billing/Coding, Health Information technology, after these, next year I will start in Radiology..

Just finished nursing school.

Why are you taking medical billing if you are doing radiology? Radiologists and rad techs usually have nothing to do with the office side. Plus it just wouldn't seem to be a very fun class.

So I have a career while I attend 4 more years in college. When I started Medical Billing and Coding I was gonna stay with it, but I rather go into radiology so I have 3 months left of this and next year I'll start.

I'm in med school...in Europe (Prague, CR). In Europe, med school is 6 years long and so far, it's been quite stressful (I'm in the 2nd year now).

I'm from China, and I will earn my master degree of medicine in radiology in June. In China, we need five years to receive Bachelor degree of medicine, and three more years to earn master degree. But many medical unverisities also have another length of schooling to receive master of medicine, I don't know how to translate into English, we call it Seven-year program, it means a medical student only need seven years to receive master degree of medicine. These guys often made high scores in college enterance exam of China, so they are often viewed superior in unveristy, and have more chance to work in the affiliated hospitals of the medical unverisity after graduation.

I'm a medical student in Nigeria, 2nd year. Jst trying to get thru Anatomy, Biochem and all. Cant wait till I get into clinicals

Back