Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs merry xmas

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jasonc

in my area there is a tradition of one community that is very old as it nearly goes back 100 years old, to put candles a bag and sing carols and meet with neighbors and nasa has said that those are visible from the space station that is why the image has bags on the road that are faint.

Attachments

• threekold house.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
in my area there is a tradition of one community that is very old as it nearly goes back 100 years old, to put candles a bag and sing carols and meet with neighbors and nasa has said that those are visible from the space station that is why the image has bags on the road that are faint.

jasonc I'm not trying to throw your thread off but I saw Xmas and had to post this. Bless you. :) And Merry Christmas. :)

The wreaths on the windows are beautiful

The use of the Greek letter chi,where the letter x is in Greek is old .

I just think it is funny. :) many do associate the x negatively and the point is to keep Christ in Christmas. Not so much the saying. It was shown in church. Lol.

I just think it is funny. :) many do associate the x negatively and the point is to keep Christ in Christmas. Not so much the saying. It was shown in church. Lol.
I have files of the photos I take and label each folder .

That was the threekold house ,I posted it in the file labeled low light photos and night photography.plenty of Xmas file names .

The house is better of the minimal traditional style homes as early models look like it .it was around from 1910 to 1950.

Back