Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

[__ Prayer __] Minor paranoia

I made lunch for myself at my place. Delicious! And…

I found a long shiny blonde hair later on top a ziplock bag or….something…

Ugh 😑 I’m not super paranoid but I’m a low status stigmatized individual. Things went missing from my place. Even now I get taunted about stuff inside my modest but nice apartment. And…

I don’t have long blonde hair and neither does anyone in my family etc.

So I’m dealing with minor paranoia. Or perhaps 🤔 elevated fear but not really paranoia. And it’s not entirely irrational.

Thanks 🙏

Ugh 😑

Went out a bit today. Apparently some locals think I should be committed to the state hospital 🏥. And yet…

My life is good 😊 and honestly? I’m all about human rights and helping people etc but…

I really can’t claim to deserve this decent modest lifestyle. I think 🤔 it’s about what I can handle and I think 💭 it’s what I need to be safe and stay sane in a cruel world 🌎 but…

Grace. God is Love. My parents are not big on taking about religion at least not with me but…

Scripture advises believers to provide for relatives who genuinely cannot fend for themselves. And…honestly? That’s this guy. I’ve tried working. I even worked while I was apparently suffering from a mix of advancing hiv and cancer. True story! God is amazing. I survived the rough work environment cancer and hiv…

And now I’m healthy with no standard medical treatment. I don’t recommend not getting treatment for cancer etc to anyone. It was more like…treatment for real medical conditions wasn’t going to be provided. Tranquilizers and punishment? Sure! Actual medical care? Nah.

I’m mildly paranoid now about some weird streak in my car 🚙. Washed it…still there…don’t get it? Probably nothing. And if it is something?

Prayers. Faith hope and love. Forgiveness. Gratitude 🙏.

Thanks everyone.

Back