Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Misunderstanding Means Defeat

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-7870113170_20210914_183856_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions for Tues 14th September, 2021

Topic: Misunderstanding Means Defeat

Highlights:

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Matthew 22:39 KJV

When the Bible says you will love your neighbor as yourself, it's saying you will have to understand your neighbor as yourself. It is not saying you should only look for hungry neighbor and treat them with nice dinner. The most painful thing is when you were being misunderstood. Even little children needs understanding. The key is - 'You need to be understood to understand others'. Okay let us take the love quotes in the Bible and replace the word "love with understanding and see how it looks like"

What if I could speak all languages of humans and even of angels? If I did not understand others, I would be nothing more than a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. What if I could prophesy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge? And what if I had faith that moved mountains?

I would be nothing, unless I understand others. What if I gave away all that I owned and let myself be burned alive? I would gain nothing, unless I understand others. Understanding is patient and kind, never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude.

Understanding isn't selfish or quick tempered. It doesn't keep a record of wrongs that others do. Understanding rejoices in the truth, but not in evil. Understanding is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting.
1 Corinthians 13:1‭-‬7

Today I bid you to understand people for who they are and do only your best so that you will not be misunderstood. Because Misunderstanding Means Defeat.

Prayer; Dear Lord Jesus Give me the Power of understanding. Give me victory in understanding others according to God's blessed will for me. Amen

Back