Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Mother in law

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
My mother in law called in tears today. Her boyfriend had to have CPR and everything to be brought to life. He has heart issues and now has covid. My mom is being tested too, but believes she has it since she is awfully sick. It is hard since she is in Texas and we are in Indiana. But she has to quarantine alone and my heart is heavy for her and who we call Chief. Please keep them in prayer.

My mother in law called in tears today. Her boyfriend had to have CPR and everything to be brought to life. He has heart issues and now has covid. My mom is being tested too, but believes she has it since she is awfully sick. It is hard since she is in Texas and we are in Indiana. But she has to quarantine alone and my heart is heavy for her and who we call Chief. Please keep them in prayer.
I sure will be praying dear sister.
My husband was also given CPR. He had it for over one hour. Sadly the outcome went the other way.

We will all march onwards in the glorious Lord.

Very happy start to a New Year. Chief is going home in three days! They found the problem was a stint in his heart collapsed where he was just about 100% blockage. So they put a larger stint in and he is doing well. Both him and Mrs. Mom both have covid and will need a lot of recovery in the days ahead, but she seemed in really good spirits today. It is a miracle. God is really good.

Back