Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mother Needs help

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

GodsWingMan

My mother has suffered from depression for a long time and is at her wits end. Pray that God takes her into his hands and fixes her,Let him drive out the eivl with in her soul. She needs a lot of prayer i've done what i can it up to those who will help me in my quest to see that my mother becaomes happy.God Bless those that will take the passion to help someone in need. :sad :robot:

Hey

I will of course pray for your mom. There are many good things that prayer can do.

Father God, I pray that you take hold in this womens life. That you provide to her the things that only you can provide. The happiness that her family longs for her to have. THere are many reasons why she needs you LORD. Bring her to you and drive away the evil in her. In your precious name LORD. AMEN

Good luck,

SC :B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly:

Lord God, I know You are the Healer. I know You are all powerful. Touch wingmans mother. raise her out of the pit she finds herself in so often. O God, touch her in her time of need and heal her. I thank you God for all the healing You have done. Lord God, speak to her heart. I pray these thing in Your Sons name. Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back