Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Musk vs Zuk

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Corn Pop

I think they serious about getting in the cage for a fight.

I'm a Musk supporter but I think Zuk might have advantage as he has a bit of jujitsu experience, but you never know Musk might be able to throw hands and have some secret skills.

It would be organised and professional. Proceeds go to charity. Both come out with mutual respect for each other. Everyone gets entertainment. I think it's great.

Last edited:
elon_musk_vs_mark_zuckerberg-sixteen_nine.jpg

Musk thinking about that MMA download for his brain chip .

Zuk is just a white belt who won a feather weight local comp. Good on him for that i will say as thats an achievement, but hes still just a amateur.

If they going to fight they both need time to train and prepare so give both a few months, that gives time for Musk to work with a top world class MMA trainer and prepare and get himself ready and you never know he could come out with some surprises. But size matters in official fights so ther might be a hold up as he's up like 5 weight levels.

Last edited:
Elon Musk Agrees to Train with UFC Legend Georges St-Pierre for Mark Zuckerberg Fight

UFC president Dana White later said he spoke with both Musk and Zuckerberg, saying that they are "absolutely deadly serious" about making the fight happen.

White added that he believes Musk vs. Zuckerberg would be the most lucrative fight in combat sports history, topping the 2017 boxing match between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor: "The biggest fight of all time was Floyd and Conor, I just think it triples that—it triples what that did, there's no limit on what that thing can make."

St-Pierre may not be the only MMA legend getting involved, as reigning UFC heavyweight champion and former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones previously offered to train with Zuckerberg

Ngl, the face Mark makes gives me a menacing aura... :erm

Zuk is looking fit i give him that and probably been training and learning, yet hes just all smiles showing off in a photo next to actural professional good fighters.

Can never underestimate the Musk Myster, he could be secretly training and keeping his shirt on not boasting about training and showing off with photos. A good fighter is humble and not intimidated.

Last edited:
Back