Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Dog

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

IndiaInk

I have a Westie named Jenna Colleen, she brings lots of joy to my life. She turned 10 this August, healthy in every other way, but has a cough & was diagnosed with an enlarged heart. They did x-rays which showed the heart was enlarged, but the blood work came back normal, so the rest of her organs are fine. The vet put her on a strict diet, & meds & said she could live for another year or 2, but you know they can't say for sure. Please pray that the meds will help her. In a rare case, there is no improvement with meds. Please pray that the meds will help her so we can have her a lot longer. Thanks.
:sad

O God, You give us many things that bring us great joy... and pets are high on that list. Bless this and all pets of Your children... and bless those wonderful wild ones too. Your creations are wonderful. Bring to us a loving heart for these Your animals. Bless them indeed... and thanks again for the love and company they give to us.

In Christ Jesus,
Deke

ps: Lord, please include my own aging pets here!

I prayed. A pet getting sick is heartbreaking--we love them as we would a relative or ourselves.

Watching a pet grow old is heartbreaking.I've done too many times.Yes I will pray for you.Make sure not a day goes by that you don't hold him and tell him you love him.

I understand what you are feeling. Last August 13th, we had to have our little dog put down. He was a member of our family from the time he was seven weeks old until he was over 17 years old. He had arthritis and could barely walk at times, plus he had a cancer on the side of his mouth. We still miss him so much. I pray for you and for your dog. It's heartbreaking to watch the one who loves you so much and you love them get to that point in their lives. Bless you.

In Christ,
Rainbow

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back