Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My dogs just ate poison....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

John

My dogs (a german shepherd and a mix) both got into rat poison, i have 0$ and the vets need payment all at once, this could have not have happened at a worse time since i am in a financial rut.

the best chance i see i've got a is prayer as much as possible.

Take the dogs to an emergency vet clinic. Explain when you get there that you can't pay now but will work out a payment plan with them. Most vets will work it out, just get your dogs to them! Take a sample of the poison or if you have a box that contained it bring it with.

Yes, I'll pray your dogs will be OK, but get them to a clinic right away!

Thanks, yeah i am on the phone with the vet right now, they are giving me free spet by step adive and i only need vitamin K shots, 5 in total @ 5$ a piece, thank god its that cheap i was expecting like 100+.

Keeping you in my prayers!! Keep us posted on how the dogs are.

Rosie Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Rosalee said:
Keeping you in my prayers!! Keep us posted on how the dogs are.

Rosie Decker

Thanks and i will. :)

I really hope that they recover, I love dogs!!

Rosie Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

i just gave them hydrogen prioxide and induced vomiting, the male shepherd it appears did not eat any, phew. But the smaller female did, she will get vitamin K shots probably starting tomorrow. She seems to be doing well, the amount eaten was minimal, no bleeding around the gums and still active.

handy said:
Glad to hear it John, I know my dogs are just as much a part of the family as anyone.

i always wanted a german shepherd, last year i got in touch with a guy who studs his male dogs out, and in turn he gets pick of the little which he sells for much cheaper then any one i know.

i wanted a male shepherd, the female had 7 females and "1" male i got that male, i believe God saw it through.

Glad to hear that they're doing well. :-D

Rosie Decker

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back