Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Friend just died in Afghanistan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

John

Please send a prayer up for Sgt. Kirk Taylor. He just died in Afghanistan. He was a good friend of mine. :verysad

4-soldiers-cp-afghan-w.jpg

Kirk is the third guy over from the left.

Such a difficult burden to bear at the end of the year, brother... :verysad

May Jesus bless his family and friends with peace and strength to weather thier grief in this season. :heart
I also pray that God will provide His great comfort to all who mourn the loss of this fine young man. He died for a righteous cause John. I believe fully in our armed forces and support them in prayer and ministry.

It has been many years~ but I can still remember grieving the loss of friends at Christmas-time during the Vietnam "conflict". The Lord will see you through~ He is faithful.

God keep you~ and give His peace to you~

Bonnie

Then he has passed on with honor, dying so that other canadians can be free. A brave man, nonethe less the sorrow is real. Honor him with the rememberance due to vets and never forget his sacrifice.

For me a loss of a fellow new soldier while in country inspired me to follow his deeds, he joined to because he loved his country and wanted others to be free.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family of Sgt. Taylor. May God keep him as one of His own.

Thank you Sgt. Taylor for continuing the fight, and giving the ultimate sacrifice. All gave some, some gave all.

RyanT said:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family of Sgt. Taylor. May God keep him as one of His own.

Thank you Sgt. Taylor for continuing the fight, and giving the ultimate sacrifice. All gave some, some gave all.
:amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back