Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Quarter Mile Miracle...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

turnorburn

:-D

My Quarter Mile Miracle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Thursday I went to see my doctor for a check up and ended up with way more than I expected. He preformed the exam gave
me a prescription and I left. Now the pharmacy is located in our hospital 1/4 mile down a hill, so off I went, it was a bit bumpy but my wheel chair took them very well. So I went in got it filled
and went back to the lobby area, where I met this nice lady, we struck up a conversation about heaven and hell. As I described the fury, pain, the screams, and the blaspheme I began to weep like a baby. It was with a Godly sorrow, the feeling was incredible. She wheeled me outside where the sobbing ebbed away. She asks if I'm O.k. and I said yes, now I know she's probably in shock from that conversation but God be praised she heard the message. So I told her, now I have to go back up the hill to catch my ride, she gets this look and says, just how are you going to do that, I replied, well, I'm not worried the Lord takes care of me. I said, he knows I need to get there he'll provide the way. So off I went, I sure hope she was watching because what happened next was the answer to my prayer. A man stood there with his back to me then suddenly turned around, walks over and says, do you need some help, I looked at him with a big grin and said, yes sir I really do, I was ecstatic. So, he starts pushing out to the street where I thought he'd say, have a nice day then leave, but he didn't do that, he says where are you going, now I'm getting real excited inside but it shows on the outside. I looked and said, do you see that street way up this hill, he goes uh huh, then he says I'll push you, I was ready to exploded with joy. I said you know I belong to Jesus and if somebody does me a kindness he really blesses them, so you can expect something wonderful is going to come your way. We finally get there offered him a couple dollars he says no, I'm fine, I said God bless you and down the hill he went. Now after riding my access bus back to the house and sharing my story with everyone we got there and I went in. About 2 hours later I'm in the bathroom and the Lord said, Lee, that man that helped you today, I said yes that was terrific, thank you so much, then it happened he said that man was my angel, I sent him because you told that woman I would provide, I started crying and couldn't stop, I said Jesus why me, I'm nobody he didn't say a word, that was the end of our conversation. Now back at the computer I receive an email from a girl I know, she goes Lee, God just woke me up to tell me he had sent his angel to help you today, she was crying the feelings were overwhelming.
There you have it, my quarter mile miracle, "Praise God"!!!!

In His Service,
turnorburn

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back