Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[ Testimony ] my siggy

jasoncran

since someone mentioned this. that is a reference to a time when a sad situation that I had no power to stop and I thought I lost all contact with Nathan. for days I mourned inwardly. Nathan didn't return my calls nor text nor did his mother. it turned out to be a miscommunication as her phone died. I have a full relationship with Nathan. Nathan has no biological relationship to me. I took him as my son to be the dad I cant be since my wife has no uterus . she had that removed due to menopause and didn't want kids.

so I have left that as a reminder that god is good. that he heals the hurts and binds up the wounds of them that seek him. and is merciful. I have spent time with the boy today. though I planned another driving lesson instead I showed him how replace a tube in his bike tire. that made his day that he could ride his bike. He blew the tire while jumping a curb.

"I have left that as a reminder that god is good. that he heals the hurts and binds up the wounds of them that seek him. and is merciful."

Dear jasoncran,

that is such a nice testimony! I can imagine how the boy enjoys the time with you. Jesus must be smiling at both of you!

May I say that I like your signature. I often only understand God's love when I remind myself that He is our Dad in heaven. He is much more patient with us than we could ever be with our children. And unfortunately we are rebellious to Him in sharp contrast to His wonderful Son, Jesus. But still, He loves us! Isn't that wonderful?

Rose

Back