Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[ Testimony ] My Testimony of How God gave me the Real Holy Spirit.

After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. I found out that in them there is stealing, adultery, fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, jealousy, pride, using God's name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list. But if you are one of God’s elects and God gives you the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the permanent cure to boredom but it is only given to God’s elects who suffer the most in this world since they were physically born.

Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven.

First, it's only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins. It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV, Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it's God's will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit for about 40 minutes. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore. That is when you have received the Holy Spirit.

Then it's by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification. But you can watch Christian stuff that don't have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to “Is God’s words powerful? How do we receive the Holy Spirit?”

Just so you know Jesus had to endure the punishment for God’s elects sins which is Hell-Hellfire, which is extreme love and mercy. Read the bottom of what Jesus had to endure in Hell.

Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31

Extreme Dehydration, rich man begs for a drop of water.

Luke 16:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

A place of outer darkness Matthew 8:12

A place of no rest Revelation 14:11

A place of blackness and darkness forever Jude 13

A place where people are tormented with fire and brimstone Revelation 14:10

Extreme pain since you are in everlasting fire.

David Platt - Jesus Absorbed the Wrath of God

If Jesus didn’t die on the cross and endure Hell which is the punishment for sin, God would still be just in sending us all to Hell because we are all guilty of our sins. Remember TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. Just read the 10 commandments for a list. But God was willing to have some mercy, which we don’t deserve because we are all guilty of our sins. At least God was willing to have at least some mercy, better than no mercy at all.

Isaiah 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant (God’s elects), we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Romans 9:29

King James Version (KJV)

29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed (God’s elects), we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

If God didn’t chose anybody to be saved, God would still be just in sending us all to the lake of fire which we all deserve because we are all guilty of our sins. Be thankful that God was willing to have some undeserved mercy, which is better than no mercy at all.

It would help if someone can translate all of this into different languages like Spanish, Russian, French and more. Than I can spread the gospel on different social medias to people that speak these languages.

P.S don’t try to justify your sins or make excuses for your sins or find loopholes in the bible.

That’s about it.

Edited to comply to the ToS Reba

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?pages/terms-of-service/

Last edited by a moderator:
It would help if someone can translate all of this into different languages like Spanish, Russian, French and more. Than I can spread the gospel on different social medias to people that speak these languages.
Greetings messengerofGod39,
Have you tried Goggle Translate?

~Sparrow

Back