Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs My Walk In The Forest Pics

Jay-O it's a bit of a process but it's worth doing...
1. Find a pic on your computer
2. Right click it and a dropdown menu should appear
3. Click Copy Image Address
4. Then come back to this posting window
5. On your posting window to the left of your smilies icon you will see a pic icon.
6. Click it and add the address into the http:// line - by right click and then paste...
and Bob's your uncle!!
Thanks so much. These are great instructions, but I’m trying to select from pics I have on my iPad…. and I haven’t quite figured out how to do that here. No worries…. I am certainly enjoying yours! Walk on! 😊

Jay-O. I have an IPad and tried to get a pic across to here but I'm not sure if it is just the age of the IPad or not. I got to -
1. Find pics and place in a named album on you Ipad.
2. Click a photo and then click share
3. Below the pic you will see "create link" click that and that link will be copied.
4. Now go back to the forum and the post window where you want to post the pics.
5. Click the pic icon (left of the smilie icon above)
6. Click in the pic icon and you may see the copied link just above the keyboard which should also appear.
7. Click the copied link into the pic window....

Hopefully that is going to work....:wave

Just a closer walk with thee...

450972607_7837116089707478_8593714041595262642_n.jpg

This is what most forests floors look like in my country. but it can get denser the further you go in and it will be covered by a canopy of trees. NIce to walk through. No wild animals or dangerous insects here...

450453875_7837115523040868_3941209208005225799_n.jpg

Back