Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My wife Nancy passed away today.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I think anything extra should go directly to Dan. I've had to pull together 5 funerals, 3 of them were planned and paid for well in advance and when the final bill comes due, they always seem to suck a few thousand more dollars out of your picket.

Not to mention Nancy wasnt that old and this was totally unexpected.

Dan has been a solid member of our community and has brought a smile on many of our faces. Hes genuine and has a very loving heart. It would be nice to help where we can.

I'm going to try to contact the church tomorrow to see if they can accommodate a group (us) trying to be a brother to PappaZoom and confirm and ask a few questions.

I'll keep everyone updated as soon as possible. Please be patient.

I think anything extra should go directly to Dan. I've had to pull together 5 funerals, 3 of them were planned and paid for well in advance and when the final bill comes due, they always seem to suck a few thousand more dollars out of your picket.

Dan has been a solid member of our community and has brought a smile on many of our faces. Hes genuine and has a very loving heart. It would be nice to help where we can.

I don't have a problem with that. I'll put it on the list of questions for the church.

I know that it's difficult for us to understand, but I guess the Lord needed her.

is there a online place in the obit you can post ? i am in mo not a chance getting that way o went to funeral page cant find it

i couldnt find her obituary
Right...
The funeral home has her body at the moment but I'm hazarding a guess that it's not large enough for the funeral. (And they haven't been really clear or helpful) PappaZoom just retired from teaching school and probably has many friends in the community. So he is going to have the services at the First Baptist Church in Shelton. I'm going to call them later today and talk with them.
I'll post here with any information on this.

(It's a really small town...we need to tread gently.)

Okay...
Just got off the phone with the church.

They confirmed that Nancy's funeral will be the 18th @ 1pm.

Anyone wanting to help PappaZoom with the costs (we have more than enough for flowers at this time) can send some money to Dan at the church.

Dan Triplett CO/FBCShelton
428 W. Cota St.
Shelton WA 98584

The nice secretary there recommended that you use FTD because the local florist doesn't do as well. (Go figure)

question ??? is there a online registry to sign for condolences obvious being in mo i wont be there

I will pray for you and your family. I lost my husband in March of 2017 and I still hurt. He died suddenly also. It's difficult to figure out why the Lord took him when he did. I know that many people are praying and they are praying for you.

We don't always understand why God does the things He does but that's why He is Lord and therefore knows better than us. However when a saved person passes away it isn't goodbye,.. it's only see you later.

O Lord, I pray for this family and in the time of great loss. We sometimes don't understand why you O God present our lives this way in difficult times but we know your presence and power is among all His children. Lord I pray that you in your power, give peace and comfort to this family, protect their hearts and lead them to your Word for wisdom and grace so they can prayerfully approach you with an open and teachable heart. Lord thank you for what you do in our lives and especially what you have done for us on the Cross.. Thank you Lord
Amen.

So pray. It’s unreal. Sudden. Heart related they think. The hurt runs deep. Two grand kids and two grown children. So sad. Family is together.

I (we) need prayer. And God’s grace. Thanks.
So sorry!
When my wife passed I felt like I had been ripped in two and half of me taken away.
My first question was, "Who am I now?"
That was 18 years, 3 months and 12 days ago.
Big hugs to you.

So pray. It’s unreal. Sudden. Heart related they think. The hurt runs deep. Two grand kids and two grown children. So sad. Family is together.

I (we) need prayer. And God’s grace. Thanks.
I know the Hurt is deep, but it does not go away quickly. It is Good the family is together, and that is some comfort, but there will be days when you are by yourself that you will go over in your mind the things you went through together as one. You will weep often, but you will meet again where every tear will be wiped away by The Lord Himself. I have been married 50 years and try to prepare myself for losing my wife, but the thought leaves me in much sorrow and an aching heart. But Christ knows our sorrow, for He has wept too of loosing friends. Hopefully your relationship with Christ will weather the storm of a grieving soul. I'am the resurrection and the life, whoever believes in me shall never see death. Death is not the end, but the beginning.
The Lord is my Shepherd,
In His Mercy and Grace

Douglas Summers

I know the Hurt is deep, but it does not go away quickly. It is Good the family is together, and that is some comfort, but there will be days when you are by yourself that you will go over in your mind the things you went through together as one. You will weep often, but you will meet again where every tear will be wiped away by The Lord Himself. I have been married 50 years and try to prepare myself for losing my wife, but the thought leaves me in much sorrow and an aching heart. But Christ knows our sorrow, for He has wept too of loosing friends. Hopefully your relationship with Christ will weather the storm of a grieving soul. I'am the resurrection and the life, whoever believes in me shall never see death. Death is not the end, but the beginning.
The Lord is my Shepherd,
In His Mercy and Grace

Douglas Summers

Good words. Encouraging. It's day 12 and I'm at the house now staying on my own. This is my second day here. It's going well. Lots to do when someone dies - especially a spouse. I'm making progress however. God bless.

Dan

Back