Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Neither Give Place To The Devil

WalterandDebbie

CF Ambassador
Sabbath Overseer
Thursday 7-18-24 5th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 11 5784 29th. Summer Day

Ephesians 4:27-30 KJV - Neither give place to the devil. Let - Bible Gateway

Love, Walter And Debbie

Last edited:
When internet threads and posts are overwhelmingly misleading or directly false,

is the Bible clear about avoiding the webpages that promote false teachings and lead many astray, and perhaps even save no one ?

When internet threads and posts are overwhelmingly misleading or directly false,

is the Bible clear about avoiding the webpages that promote false teachings and lead many astray, and perhaps even save no one ?
Hello follower, And how are you? Yes, But why do you ask?

Love, Walter

Last edited:
Many I questioned who visited christian forums and who did not stay nor post,
said they saw no benefit , no hope, no righteousness, no defense of nor seeking truth by the rules nor the owners.
That is a pretty good answer, and we would say the same, thank you.

Last edited:

For me the Bible is very clear about this: Seek first the kingdom of righteousness. If something is false or misleading stay on the narrow road, not the wide one. In my view whether online or not we should try to follow Christ's advice about this.

Back