Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study New Heaven or New Jerusalem needs NO SUN?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
E

Elijah674

Rev.21

[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

(also note at this 1000 years of past judgement time 'including' the Righteous who take part, is when [all tears will be wiped away!] And we were told that we would take part in the executional phase of the wicked in judgement. And surely 'i' will have tears at that time! 1 Cor. 6:2-3 & Rev. 20:12-13 finds these ALL D-E-A-D & judged by RECORD BOOKS only. See Eccl. 12:13-14)

[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: [for the former things are passed away.]

(Surely we will all accept the FINAL fact that there was just nothing more that could be done, than what was done. And the free choice was theirs to make.)

[22] And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
[23] And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
[24] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

NO: This city is not the place that the saints live as Isa. 66 22-23 + as Isa. 65:21-25 [DOCUMENT]. And we will be LOVING [7TH DAY SABBATH] KEEPERS! (if we are there ->->->??)

--Elijah

What some people will not teach and do to do away with the Godheads ETERNAL 7TH DAY SABBATH! Yet, the Lord God will soon do as HE Documents! Obad. 1:16
Rev.21
[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

(also note at this 1000 years of past judgement time of the Righteous, is when [all tears will be wiped away!] And we were told that we would take part in the executional phase of the wicked in judgement. And surely 'i' will have tears at that time! 1 Cor. 6:2-3 & Rev. 20:12-13 finds these ALL D-E-A-D & judged by RECORD BOOKS only. See Eccl. 12:13-14)

[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: [for the former things are passed away.]

(Surely we will all accept the FINAL fact that there was just nothing more that could be done, than what was done. And the free choice was theirs to make.)

[22] And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
[23] And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
[24] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

NO: This city is not the place that the saints live as Isa. 66 22-23 + as Isa. 65:21-25 [DOCUMENT]. And we will be LOVING [7TH DAY SABBATH] KEEPERS! (if we are there ->->->??)

OK: Now lets see INSPIRATION about the recreated new heaven + [EARTH] and where we will live? First take note of the above & now Isaiah 65

[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and [a new earth:] and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
(We will see the Promised Land occupied with New Jerusalem, but the new earth will again be very big, huh? Eccl. 3:15 has again.. NOTHING NEW! And the former things?? Surely the only thing that will be needed to be seen are the nail prints & the scar in Christ's side for us to know what sin has caused?)

[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy [in all my holy mountain,] saith the LORD.

(surely it does not take a lot of savvy to understand this. We even found in Rev. 22:1-2 that in the City will be the Tree Of Life! for Conditional immortality!)

But the first created earth finds very little NEW here! Except what we are told in documented Truth. And Sun, moon + stars?? The daily cycle? Let see Isaiah 66

[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
What some people will not teach and do to do away with the Godheads ETERNAL 7TH DAY SABBATH! Yet, the Lord God will soon do as HE Documents! Obad. 1:16
Rev.21

(also note at this 1000 years of past judgement time of the Righteous, is when [all tears will be wiped away!] And we were told that we would take part in the executional phase of the wicked in judgement. And surely 'i' will have tears at that time! 1 Cor. 6:2-3 & Rev. 20:12-13 finds these ALL D-E-A-D & judged by RECORD BOOKS only. See Eccl. 12:13-14)

OK: Now lets see INSPIRATION about the recreated new heaven + [EARTH] and where we will live? First take note of the above & now Isaiah 65

[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and [a new earth:] and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
(We will see the Promised Land occupied with New Jerusalem, but the new earth will again be very big, huh? Eccl. 3:15 has again.. NOTHING NEW! And the former things?? Surely the only thing that will be needed to be seen are the nail prints & the scar in Christ's side for us to know what sin has caused?)

[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy [in all my holy mountain,] saith the LORD.

(surely it does not take a lot of savvy to understand this. We even found in Rev. 22:1-2 that in the City will be the Tree Of Life! for Conditional immortality!)

But the first created earth finds very little NEW here! Except what we are told in documented Truth. And Sun, moon + stars?? The daily cycle? Let see Isaiah 66

[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

--Elijah

Me again: Some think that when we are told that flesh & blood will not enter the Kingdom of heaven, that this means a stated fact as they see it! Yet, could this not mean [sinfull flesh & blood] will not enter in? I think that this is what is meant.

A couple thoughts are Eccl. 3:15 in context of doctrinal Truths. What Is New?? (very few) Adam was created with Flesh + blood. (very good is not of sin) And Christ + many others came out of their graves after His resurection. They even lived on earth 'some days', huh? And Christ did EAT FISH showing that He was not a spirit. Another thought was that He still had a couple marks CAUSED BY SIN which will surely be the only thing in eternity needed that will always be there to remind us of what the cost to the Godhead was. Nail prints + a scar in His side! And surely a visable body.

Sure, this body has other features such as walking through doors. Yet, even as the second Adam (man) He walked on water + so did Peter even in his sinful body do so.

So NO, again. As 'i' see it. we will truely see Eden Restored! Eccl. 3:15 with not much difference seen. Except as told..
This Heavenly city brought to earth is not the place that the saints live at, as Isa. 66 22-23 + as Isa. 65:21-25 [DOCUMENT].

---Elijah

So I am a little confused, bear with me. Are you saying that the new heavens and earth will be like this one we know now? And that the city prepared, the new Jerusalem that comes down, is not where we will live?

So I am a little confused, bear with me. Are you saying that the new heavens and earth will be like this one we know now? And that the city prepared, the new Jerusalem that comes down, is not where we will live?

I think this something NEW, is only that the old passed away. Yes, Eccl.3:15 will find much the same as before Adam sinned, except 7000 years of the Lords Universal Trial proving that the Godhead CREATED NO FLAWED FERMENTED WINE STUFF!;) (but you are the only one on here that will know what that means, huh?)

Now: Back on topic.

Surely the early on pioneers believed that this was as they have at the top of their chapter markings, as the .. 'THE COMING OF CHRIST' (my protestant bible)

And lets see where the heavenly city is to be located, + its time period of Christ's 3rd coming, & also see if it will clear up any thought about Israel as a nation today?
Zech.14

[1] Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil [shall be divided] in the midst of thee.
(Matt. 6:24 has Christ teaching that there are just [TWO] unified class on earth which will at this time already be divided)

[2] For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
(this was the first history of 70 AD or Eze. 9's chapter with a Eccl. 3:15's Repeat! And it is this repeat of the Land that we are considering. Israel was 'CUT OFF' but the Land was Promised to the Obedient Remnant of Israel. See Matt. 23:38 & Matt. 25:10) And when was that promise to be fulfilled?? Lets see....

[3] Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

(This is important: Rev. 20 finds the devil loosed after the 1000 years. His captives who are to die their second death had now had their resurrection. They come up out of their graves with no spiritual change. satan is still their chosen leader, and think of the vast number & the many wars that some of these had won? And, now before the city from heaven sets down with ALL THE SAINTS IN IT, we see the next verse...)

[4] And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

(the next verse is part example, and also a future fact)

[5] And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God [shall come, and all the saints with thee.]

(again understand that this has the Saints & the wicked already [see 1 Cor. 6:2-3] eternally SEPARATED. [Saved or Lost] The 1000 years has been judging their separate punishment in the lake of fire as the execution of all sin & sinners for Eternity!
see Luke 12:47-48 & Rev. 12-14)

[6] And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
[7] But
it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
[8] And
it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
[9]
And the LORD shall be king over [all] the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
[10] All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and
it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
[11]
And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

And Rev. 21 found...

[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
[5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, [I make all things new.] And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

OK: Fact! The 1000 years are over & satan has again his 'captives' as they were before they had died, and now having their second resurrection. The earth is [STILL] in shambles from when Christ came to get the Changed Saved First Resurrected Saints. The Holy City does not touch down until hell has FINISHED ITS WORK (the Lords Strange Act)
of TOTAL CLEANSING of any place that man has been, HEAVENS & EARTH will be cleansed by fire. And then RECREATED! We in that City will [SEE ALL OF THIS!]

And it is AFTER all is recreated by God, that the Heavenly City will settle down as the above verse documents. The PROMISED LAND!

--Elijah

That will be a sight!!!

Was that a tongue in cheek reply?

Rev. 21

[25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
[26] And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
[27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev.22

[1] And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
[3] And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
[4] And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. (Mind! Seal! LETTER EPISTLE 2 Cor. 3:3 Matt. 22:37-40)
[5] And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

--Elijah

PS: Even Gen. 3:22 is a required repeat for Conditional Immortality, huh! For Nah. 1:9's 'Mature' ones.

No, not at all. I genuinely think that would be a sight to see the earth as we know it be removed and a new one take its place.

I tried to [read] your Sabbath Material, but it just won't stay put long enough with a huge car & some material that goes from left to right + up and down for a couple of my viewing screens. (and that is not far off!)

So yes, heaven will be a 'site' to see!;) (pawn intended)

--Elijah

Re: A study on the Sabbath

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elijah674
'We' might say that I don't [think so], that way we would not be as Rev. 22:18-19 warns against, huh?

Isa. 66

[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
SO: 'i' think ;).. that the Universe is [ALL CREATED] in [one Unified SYSTEM]. Heb. other
World s also. But the above of Isa. 66 leaves me with NO freedom of thought. --Elijah

Nathan writes:
I see what your saying. And at first glance it does seem to be a recording of 'time' as we know it. After all, that is what the sun and moon were made for. But could you not look at Isaiah 66 and look at it as a reference to the fact that in our limited knowledge of what time is, that in the new world, we will come before Him ALL the time. Not just on new moons or Sabbaths. But the way it is written seems to dictate that it will be a 'continual' worship, never ending, and the way Isaiah described this to us is in the knowledge of what ALL the time would look like.

I think the main thing to gather from the question this arose from is that time will not be like we know it here. Time here, we know, has an end. That is one of the main reasons I see behind us remembering the Sabbath. In remembrance of it, we see that there is indeed a time when things come to an end. But we know that in that eternal kingdom there will be no 'end'. It will continue forevermore.

Elijah here: Come on young'in, give any hint from the Word of God for this stuff! Matt. 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16
What you are saying is about as close to Cain's rationale of fruit for OBEDIENCE of a Lamb Sacrifice!

Show us the difference! Christ died & the seperating 'curtain' dividing the Holy from the MOST HOLY PLace was removed. Christ is at present our Eternal High Priest before the Ark that contains the Godheads ETERNAL COVENANT. (Rev. 11:19) And there is was nor ever has been a 'hint' to such stuff as you surmise of the Forth Commandment Of Worship being [[A NEW THING!]] Eccl. 3:15 If fact it is found just the OPPOSITE in Dan. 7:25.

And in Isa. 66 we even see some more DOCUMENTED Proof of a weekly 7Th Day Sabbath, + more Abominations!

[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

[21] And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

[23] And [it shall come to pass,] that from [one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD].

And it ever amazes me what one will do [to not] keep the Lords Required 7Th Day Sabbath?? Jude 1:12

--Elijah

I hear what your saying, and its not what you are trying to pen down on me. I am not trying to avoid any of God's Holy and Just laws. They are a wonderful thing in my sight. But unavoidably, I have to cut this short tonight. I will be back on, Lord willing, tomorrow and will share why I believe it is a continual worship, not one delegated by 'time' as we know it now.

But would that not be better suited in the other thread? or not? It really does not matter to me either way.

I hear what your saying, and its not what you are trying to pen down on me. I am not trying to avoid any of God's Holy and Just laws. They are a wonderful thing in my sight. But unavoidably, I have to cut this short tonight. I will be back on, Lord willing, tomorrow and will share why I believe it is a continual worship, not one delegated by 'time' as we know it now.

But would that not be better suited in the other thread? or not? It really does not matter to me either way.

Hi, friend! I told you once that [my postings] were nothing personal! But that the [material] is my concern. There is NO way that my wife & 'i' would offer to send to one that we did believe was very sincere a set of five hard cover books if that were not the case. And as stated before, who knows ones [personal] heart & their growth? Surely not me!

And the Sabbath thread?? I have alread addressed that a few times. And 'i' do not want to OFFEND another friend (I hope) by banging up his repair shop?? But it causes [my] computor fits!

--Elijah

OK: Back on thread!;) (with next post)

A New Heaven & Earth Cycle??

Some are contending & falsely 'teaching' that Heaven is an Eternal Sabbath Day with this replacing God's Earthly 4Th Commandment of Required 7Th Day Sabbath Rest. This is what the below Inspiration is correcting. Elder E.E. on another site (and his) teach this stuff.

And we are hearing all kind of 'teachings' about Heaven & what the cycle of days & years are to be, as something New. Eccl. 3:15 (and as if they knew)

But, here is the point!
Regardless of what heaven is going to be like, we are still here on earth & we will be 'proved' with the 666 testing just as surely as was Old Israel in Exod. 16 before we to enter Our Land Of Cannaan! (ibid. 35) Nothing New finds the same testing! 'Proved' safe to save or rejected on just the one 7Th Day Sabbath Commandment to see if we 'REFUSE' to 'Keep My Commandments'. (compare James 2:8-12) And this Final Testing will finalize Nah. 1:9 that 'sin will not arise a SECOND time'!

So we see in Isa. 65's, Eternal Foreknowledge Prophecy of what will take place:

Isa. 65 (again) with some more thoughts:
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

[21] And [they shall] build houses, and inhabit them; and they [shall plant] vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long [enjoy the work of their hands.]
(labor or Work is the Godheads MAKEUP. Not welfare! )

[23] They shall not [labour] in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

And this IS THE NEW HEAVENS & EARTH

Along with.. and mine elect shall long enjoythe work of their hands, And then comes the 7Th Day Sabbath Rest with [our Worship] in the Heavenly City !

Isaiah 66

[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

If any think that there is not time set aside in the New Heaven & Earth from even verse 23 verse? they had best WAKE/UP!

--Elijah

Yes, you are my friend. And I appreciate you and the wisdom you bring to discussions, and me personally. And I know what you have told me before, I just have had a life long problem with people 'putting' me in boxes. Sometimes my flesh gets weak.

As to the topic on hand;

If you read it for what it says, verse 23 that is, it says specifically;

"from(which indicates a point in 'time') one new moon (so from that new moon) to new moon, and from(again, another reference to a 'place-mark') Sabbath(which is the last day of the week, not that you dont allready know that;)) to(which is again a 'continuation' of 'time' as we know it) Sabbath.....

It does not say that "on each new moon, and on each Sabbath". The original language does not point to that at all. But it is because 'new moons' were a start of a 'new' month, a reference of time; and because Sabbaths were a end of a week, another reference of time.

From one to the other. Not at one and the next. So in other words, each and every 'day', or ALL the time, people will be coming. It will not be just on certain days. We know this from other passages concerning the kingdom to come.

Isa 60:11 Your gates shall be open continually; day and night they shall not be shut, that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations, with their kings led in procession.

Isa 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Isa 60:13 The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, the cypress, the plane, and the pine, to beautify the place of my sanctuary, and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

Isa 60:14 The sons of those who afflicted you shall come bending low to you, and all who despised you shall bow down at your feet; they shall call you the City of the LORD, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 60:15 Whereas you have been forsaken and hated, with no one passing through, I will make you majestic forever, a joy from age to age.

Isa 60:16 You shall suck the milk of nations; you shall nurse at the breast of kings; and you shall know that I, the LORD, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

Isa 60:17 Instead of bronze I will bring gold, and instead of iron I will bring silver; instead of wood, bronze, instead of stones, iron. I will make your overseers peace and your taskmasters righteousness.

Isa 60:18 Violence shall no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.

Isa 60:19 The sun shall be no more your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give you light; [fn] but the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. [fn]

Isa 60:20 Your sun shall no more go down, nor your moon withdraw itself; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be ended.

Isa 60:21 Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I might be glorified. [fn]

Isa 60:22 The least one shall become a clan, and the smallest one a mighty nation; I am the LORD; in its time I will hasten it.

See, in verse 11 it speaks of continually, and references it with 'day and night'. But then we look down at verses 19&20 and see that there will be no "night", so then either something has happened between 11 and 19, OR 11 is using the terminology of 'time' to reference the 'continual' process that will be taking place. We know, and understand that it is speaking of a continual process simply because it states so by using the word. But we also see that He uses other ways of describing it.

And so is true with Isaiah 66:23. It is speaking directly to the continual process of all worshiping Him. That is, after all, what we will want to do. And those who do not want to, well, if they do not want to here and now, when He has 'required' only to do it once a week, and once a month, why would they want to for all eternity?

Hi, Elijah here:
Your post say's.. 'if they do not want to here and now, when He has 'required' only to do it once a week, and once a month, why would they want to for all eternity?'

You tell me what the problem is?? Christ has it in bottom/line, 'IF YE LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS'. But, all except the Forth one, huh!?:screwloose

We will see how [most] react when the issue is forced, while they already need no force? Or is not your thinking on this aready along with the Rev. 17:1-5 ones? (your post sounds like bed/partners to me?)

PS: So the building of houses + planting of Vineyards are done on your heavenly 's'abbath day of Worship as well! Thats Not very interesting for me pal!

OK: Let's just jump in here & make some comments?

Isa.58

[1] Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice [like a trumpet,] and shew my people [their transgression], and the house of Jacob their sins.
[2] Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

[3] Wherefore have we fasted, say they, [and thou seest not?] wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.
[4] Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
(?????)
.....You read it!
[9] Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
[10] And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
[11] And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

[12] And they that [shall be of thee] shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. (Note Dan. 7:25!)

[13] If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

(Yet, in heaven we can do all of these forbidden things on the Lords Sabbath Day, huh? My own ways! Finding my own Pleasure! And speaking my own words of wisdom, huh?)

[14] Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

And this was even while we are on earth, or is it in heaven?? The guy surely blew it huh? 666 will be no test for some ones here on earth it seems?

--Elijah

(your post sounds like bed/partners to me?)

It is hard to not take things 'personal' when you make them personal. I am just saying.

Please, tell me this. I need to know what you consider 'keeping' the Sabbath as. Here and now.

Nothing PERSONAL, what 'i' say means diddly!

God's Word of Inspiration said above what He requires in His Sabbath keeping.....

[12] And they that [shall be of thee] shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. (Note Dan. 7:25!)
[13] If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

(Yet, in heaven we can do all of these forbidden things on the Lords Sabbath Day, huh? My own ways! Finding my own Pleasure! And speaking my own words of wisdom, huh?)

[14] Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

OK: These ones are the REPAIRERS OF THE BREACH of Daniel 7:25. The Breach was in His Eternal Covenant's forth Commandment.

God's time is to be spent as Christ DID IN MAGNIFYING HIS LAW. Isa. 42:21's pealing away its manmade dross + the hate is murder & lust is adultary fact. And sure, cows get milked!
--Elijah

I tried to [read] your Sabbath Material, but it just won't stay put long enough with a huge car & some material that goes from left to right + up and down for a couple of my viewing screens. (and that is not far off!)

So yes, heaven will be a 'site' to see!;) (pawn intended)

--Elijah

Hello Friend :) You like my car, don't you? :nod

Have you ever thought about spending a few bucks and getting a larger monitor? Say a 24 inch monitor for your computer? It might be money well spent :yes

Ok, well, I'm off for now. Hope to catch up with the both of you at a later time.

continue

Nothing PERSONAL, what 'i' say means diddly!

God's Word of Inspiration said above what He requires in His Sabbath keeping.....

OK: These ones are the REPAIRERS OF THE BREACH of Daniel 7:25. The Breach was in His Eternal Covenant's forth Commandment.

God's time is to be spent as Christ DID IN MAGNIFYING HIS LAW. Isa. 42:21's pealing away its manmade dross + the hate is murder & lust is adultary fact. And sure, cows get milked!
--Elijah

I 'spiritually love you Bolts, but you are messing up my computor screen!:screwloose
Isa.8

[1] Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a [great roll, and write in it with a man's pen] concerning Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
(consider just the Lords Words highlighted for this post, this is the prophet Isaiah pen & Christ's Word does not change requirements! Heb. 13:8 )

[2] And I took unto me [faithful witnesses to record], Uriah the priest, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah.
[3] And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
(Recorded 'Testimony' by just one Prophet! just a side thought.. a woman prophet seen here also)

[13] Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
[14] And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and [for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.]
[15] And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.
(compare Matt. 23:38 + Rev. 17:1-5)

[16] Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
(two thoughts. 'TESTIMONY' & 'Seal the Law' will be a fact for the saved, but I will get to the SEALING at another time. First must come 'knowledge' of this Truth below!)

[20] To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
(Light/less! Blind! Ignorant! Testimony alone without Law, or Law without [The Whole] Testimony is NO GOSPEL AT ALL! Rev. 14:6 + 2 Tim. 3:16-17)

OK: I have omitted much! But have tried to have just two important thought brought out. From the start was TESTIMONY from God penned in the prophets own words. And as the above verse states, this is secondary in the Word of God. First is the WORD of LAW. And most of the lost hate that Word! And this is not talked about here. It just says [THE LAW]! Got that? And verse 16 says 'Bind up the Testimony, SEAL THE LAW AMONG MY DISCIPLES'. And if Not Done? One [IS LIGHTLESS].

Now: When one thinks Bible, (Matt. 4:4) Christ documents EVERY WORD is required for our correct 'Spiritual' diet! And it is Inspired TESTIMONY of many men in their own words of defining the Inspiration, that is needed by us to understand the Truth . And we need the total TESTIMONY to get the VERDICT. (so to speak)

But with the Eternal Royal Law of God the Ten Commandments, that is not the case. God Himself Spake & Penned them in Tables of Stone & then placed them in the Born Again Heart & Mind.

And it takes [BOTH] 'THE LAW' & the whole Bible TESTIMONY for Truth, or else anything known to be flawed taught.. finds the 'person or persons' [LIGHT/LESS!]

--Elijah

Back