Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Here :)

Peony

Hello!

I am 22 and I live in the USA. Looking for a community online since I can't go to church in person (I live in a small LDS town and have no car.)

I prefer the KJV Bible and share many beliefs with Baptists, but I don't like to label by denomination. I follow Jesus above all else.

I love contemporary, classic, and bluegrass hymns.

I have a big goal of writing a women's devotionals book one day, maybe a few women's Bible studies. But I have a lot of growth to get through first.

Glad to be here :) Thank you!

Hello!

I am 22 and I live in the USA. Looking for a community online since I can't go to church in person (I live in a small LDS town and have no car.)

I prefer the KJV Bible and share many beliefs with Baptists, but I don't like to label by denomination. I follow Jesus above all else.

I have a big goal of writing a women's devotionals book one day, maybe a few women's Bible studies. But I have a lot of growth to get through first.

Welcome to this forum. I translate the KJV into words I understand (Thou = You), Wilt = will), etc. Pastor this past Sunday said when people ask you what religion you are you tell them you are Christian. The various denominations are different ways or understandings of the same God we all know. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Yes, I'm a Trinitarian non-denominational evangelist professional musician and part-time music minister for the Presbyterians currently. I tell people that when I play No one sleeps :)

Musically I acknowledge the past (traditional hymns) and embrace the future (jazz, blues, Christian contemporary).

Finally, music speaks to the soul (David wrote 150 psalms) so whenever I play I always seek to bring life to the notes regardless of what genre the specific song is.

Hello!

Blessings in Christ, and glad you joined!

We have several Devotional writers here, and this would be a great place to post them. You might like looking over approaches others have taken, or even interacting a little yourself. Everyone has their own approach, their own style, and their own audience they are trying to reach.

Let me know if you should need help with posting your work. Sometimes members might interact, but we can also lock threads so you can just post them for people to read.

Thanks for joining, and if you need any help just ask.
Hidden

Back