Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Mountain Dews???

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What are your thoughts on Pepsi's three new Mountain Dew's. I kinda like Voltage the best. Yeah it does remind me of Pepsi Blue, but I like it. However, if they would bring back Cyrstal Pepsi, then I'd be set.

None of these have yet made the trip down under - so when I travel to Colorado in September I hope they are all available to try.

I'm all confused now, way too many choices :-?

Can't I just have a coke? Ohh, and you can have your car in any color that you want, as long as it's Black (Henry Ford) :-D

Hey, I said coke, not Coke 8-)

Down south, it's either a coke, or Sweet Tea. If you say coke, the waitress asks, "What kind? We have Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Red Pop and Ginger Ale :lol: :lol:

What's so dewy atop those mountains anyway? :biggrin

Im a pepper, who has traded her favorite- for Jamba Juice, the "newest thang" in So Cal. In the summer heat we line up for fresh squeezed juices, punched with extra wheat germ, or flax seed, or a vita boost. YEAH! Coolin' the sizzle .

Gosh! Am I aging myself? :oops:

Oh well, may as well go all the way now! Only the tots like Dew Drops . . . that's what my grand kiddos and our youth call it. I do-no like it, but the new colors are cute! :-D

bonnie

Why isn't this a poll? You're slippin Bones.

I vote Revolution Dew!!! You know the purple stuff that blows your socks off?

Tim your slipping bro... There's Voltage, Revolution, and Super Nova Dew. Where's our variety poll you create here? I just see one for Voltage.....are you rigging the polls? :lol:

Those Dew members are cheating on their polls....can't trust them. Come on Tim we all trust you, we know the polls here are straight up. Pleasessssssssssssssss Tim? There cheating over there at the Dew Web :crazyeyes:

Kudos HIM,
Carol <><

BOGUS :multi: BOOOOOO :splat: AND A BIG OLE PHAT RASPBERRY :smt019

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

OK I'm done............feels good to vent!

Carol

I stick with the original mountain dew. Forget all the new ones!
The original is by FAR the best! Haha.

I'm one of the few people who liked Pepsi Blue when it came out, so I'm Glad they brought it back in Voltage. However, yes the original and Code red will forever reign supreme as the Ryoal family of Mountain Dew.

Back