Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Online Scam

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
S

Sothenes

A friend of mine had her yahoo account stolen and the hacker sent me a website address (through her yahoo account) that didn't match the website on the screen. The screen was a log in screen for yahoo but the URL (address) at the top was different. Don't be taken in by being offered to look at pictures that you have to log into a yahoo account because the URL at the top is not Yahoo and the hackers are just trying to steal your username and password.

This is an unfortunate scam but not a new one.

The most common is paypal and ebay. You think that you are loggin into your account, but in reality you are giving someone else your password and username, and in many cases other personal information.

the do it with everything.

Normally what I do is i take the web address, Find the host, and then report the site to the host. That way they usually get shut down, and if they were using legitimate ways to pay for it, they can get arrested poissibly.

Phishing sucks

Back