Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New poll: age and theology for people with a faith related tattoo, or considering one

If you have, or would consider, a faith related tattoo, which of these describes you?

• Under 25, and believe that being born again is essential

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Under 25, but not sure about being born again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 to 44, and believe that being born again is essential

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 25 to 44, but not sure about being born again

• 45 and over, and believe that being born again is essential

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 45 and over, but not sure about being born again

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

farouk

Someone kindly pointed out that the previous poll about faith related tattoos didn't deal with the age and essential beliefs of people with them, or considering them.

So I am creating a poll, the wording of which tries to reflect these aspects.

(Comments?)

Re: New poll: age and theology for people with a faith related tattoo, or considering

Well, a few votes so far; thank-you.

There seems to have been a small, cross-section of ages represented, anyway.

We'll see if any comments materialize, too.

Keep up the voting, people.

Re: New poll: age and theology for people with a faith related tattoo, or considering

Under 25 but of course if under 18 with parent's consent. I think faith based tattoos are wonderful. Certainly different then the usual types one might regret getting when they get older! I got a dumb skull and snake one when I was very young I regret I got. Certainly if it was faith based instead I would be thrilled.

Now I am considering a new tattoo, faith based of course :yes

Under 25 but of course if under 18 with parent's consent. I think faith based tattoos are wonderful. Certainly different then the usual types one might regret getting when they get older! I got a dumb skull and snake one when I was very young I regret I got. Certainly if it was faith based instead I would be thrilled.

Now I am considering a new tattoo, faith based of course :yes

3rd heaven: I guess increasing numbers of Christians regard them as effective conversation starters. Ty for the comment; did you vote in the pool, too?

Back