Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New RFID Chip

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Vic C. said:
No doubt MDO. But, how many people actually take the time to do the research to determine what means what and when? ... and if they did, would it be ignored or would it affect their understanding of End Times?
My best guess is the almost none will go to any great lengths to discover the truth. Another problem is knowing the truth, even after it slaps you in the face. Some of the studies that I have done have taken years to figure out one single word or thing, in society or scripture.
You know how human nature is; and how many have the time to make such an in depth study?

mdo757 said:
Vic C. said:
No doubt MDO. But, how many people actually take the time to do the research to determine what means what and when? ... and if they did, would it be ignored or would it affect their understanding of End Times?
My best guess is the almost none will go to any great lengths to discover the truth. Another problem is knowing the truth, even after it slaps you in the face. Some of the studies that I have done have taken years to figure out one single word or thing, in society or scripture.
You know how human nature is; and how many have the time to make such an in depth study?

how many have the time to make such an in depth study?

YOu make time............

(THE) said:
mdo757 said:
[quote="Vic C.":2lrz1xjl]No doubt MDO. But, how many people actually take the time to do the research to determine what means what and when? ... and if they did, would it be ignored or would it affect their understanding of End Times?

how many have the time to make such an in depth study?

YOu make time............[/quote:2lrz1xjl]
The only reason I had any time is because I neglected many things in order to do so.

Nope, nope, nope.
The mark is/will be an actual ETCHING INTO THE SKIN of some kind.
Be sure you don't line up and get the mark in your r hand or forehead!

(THE) said:
The mark of the beast is spiritual,,,why are people always trying to solve spiritual matters with carnal reasoning .... :shrug ......

The mark is in your forehead because it is in your mind,,,it is what you believe and who you worship,,,,the mark in the right hand and symbolizes working....It means not only will people think the antichrist is the true Messiah,,,,they will work for him and help him complete his system.....

Satan is not stupid,,,,his plan is not revolving off some stupid computer chip or tattoo......

mdo757 said:
Vic C. said:

That's why God put special people into the body of Christ, who WILL do the studying, and tell everyone about it.
Now, that doesn't excuse you from studying the bible.

I believe the implantable microchip is the mark,but I dont think we need to worry about it.From my understanding ,I believe it will be administerd to those who live in the land of Israel to prove that they are Israel.Sounds crazy ,yes.But how many of you have considerd the people who have wonderd the world over to be a part of the beast?Soon as that little horn popped up there they ran.

guys i highly doubt the mark is a chip, although i do know part of the satanic new world order will be to chip everyone, but the mark is something spiritual, i will not go into it at this moment because i will offend thousands of people and make catholics very mad at me, but read your bible, it explains itself.

Before in the past the Catholics were not to buy, sale, or trade with Judaizers. (Those who keep the commandments.) But who is to say history will not repeat it's self with also a chip?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back