Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One reason I believe the anti- Christ will be Muslim

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
TheWordIsOne

It really doesn't matter to me if people appreciate what I study and present as you will always have scoffers. It takes more than just the scriptures for understanding as you also need history of the different eras written in the scriptures like that of all the Empires beginning with Babylon in order to understand who this revived Empire is in the end of days who have always tried to destroy God's people going way back to it's beginning with Nimrod and Ishmael to understand what has fueled the hated that Islam has for Christians.

The only part I see in the end of days will be when the peace treaty is signed by the Islamic nations with that of Papal Rome as then they will hand over the newly refurbished Dome of the Rock, which is even now going under renovations, to the revived Roman Empire, where the son of perdition (Pope) will take his seat.

Rev 13:5-10

The beast was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and power was given unto him to continue for three and a half years which equals 1260 days, Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 11:2, 3. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them and power was given him over all kindred’s, and tongues, and nations as he (Pope) claims to have inherited the title Pontifex Maximus (Pontiff) directly from Babylon. Another title is Vicarius Filii Dei meaning in the place of God as he calls himself the Holy Father, Matthew 23:9.

Another side study is the study of Emperor Constantine defeating his rival Maxentius at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in 312 AD and proclaimed religious toleration for all to gain favor and acceptance with pagans and Christians in order to unite them with his new ecumenical religion whose sign or symbol was the cross, but only as a deceivable symbol. This dividing of the Eastern and Western Roman world by Constantine was foretold in Daniel Chapter 2 with the dream King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had and who the whore of Babylon is in the last days.

Here is the patience and the faith of the saints as they wait upon the Lords return. They will have to wholeheartedly draw on the Lords strength without hindrance while enduring the last battle of Papal Rome’s persecution against them as Satan continues to try and silence the word of God using the present Satanic Jesuit Priesthood religious system, Matthew 24:9-13. Here we see history repeating itself like the Inquisition and annihilation of the saints of God between 538 AD and 1798 with its inhuman torture chambers and burning people alive because they had Bibles in their possession as they were now enlightened with truth and would not conform to the Roman Catholic Pontifex Maximus religious system anymore.

Let us not forget also the Crusaders from 1095 through 1291 who indiscriminately would wipe out whole villages in their path as they traveled toward Jerusalem, for their so called holy wars and the great annihilation of the Jews under Hitler’s reign from 1941 through 1945 killing over six million Jews and burning Bibles written in other languages so the Papacy could retain control teaching their heresies, 2 Peter 3:15-18. Papal Rome will continue to persecute those to death who will not conform to their idealistic heresies, but once they kill the body what more can they do, Luke 12:4, 5.

I can't put it all here, but if you click on the sub-forum Revelations you can read the whole in Rev chapter 13 that I have written.

TheWordIsOne

It really doesn't matter to me if people appreciate what I study and present as you will always have scoffers. It takes more than just the scriptures for understanding as you also need history of the different eras written in the scriptures like that of all the Empires beginning with Babylon in order to understand who this revived Empire is in the end of days who have always tried to destroy God's people going way back to it's beginning with Nimrod and Ishmael to understand what has fueled the hated that Islam has for Christians.

The only part I see in the end of days will be when the peace treaty is signed by the Islamic nations with that of Papal Rome as then they will hand over the newly refurbished Dome of the Rock, which is even now going under renovations, to the revived Roman Empire, where the son of perdition (Pope) will take his seat.

Rev 13:5-10

The beast was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and power was given unto him to continue for three and a half years which equals 1260 days, Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 11:2, 3. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them and power was given him over all kindred’s, and tongues, and nations as he (Pope) claims to have inherited the title Pontifex Maximus (Pontiff) directly from Babylon. Another title is Vicarius Filii Dei meaning in the place of God as he calls himself the Holy Father, Matthew 23:9.

Another side study is the study of Emperor Constantine defeating his rival Maxentius at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in 312 AD and proclaimed religious toleration for all to gain favor and acceptance with pagans and Christians in order to unite them with his new ecumenical religion whose sign or symbol was the cross, but only as a deceivable symbol. This dividing of the Eastern and Western Roman world by Constantine was foretold in Daniel Chapter 2 with the dream King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had and who the whore of Babylon is in the last days.

Here is the patience and the faith of the saints as they wait upon the Lords return. They will have to wholeheartedly draw on the Lords strength without hindrance while enduring the last battle of Papal Rome’s persecution against them as Satan continues to try and silence the word of God using the present Satanic Jesuit Priesthood religious system, Matthew 24:9-13. Here we see history repeating itself like the Inquisition and annihilation of the saints of God between 538 AD and 1798 with its inhuman torture chambers and burning people alive because they had Bibles in their possession as they were now enlightened with truth and would not conform to the Roman Catholic Pontifex Maximus religious system anymore.

Let us not forget also the Crusaders from 1095 through 1291 who indiscriminately would wipe out whole villages in their path as they traveled toward Jerusalem, for their so called holy wars and the great annihilation of the Jews under Hitler’s reign from 1941 through 1945 killing over six million Jews and burning Bibles written in other languages so the Papacy could retain control teaching their heresies, 2 Peter 3:15-18. Papal Rome will continue to persecute those to death who will not conform to their idealistic heresies, but once they kill the body what more can they do, Luke 12:4, 5.

I can't put it all here, but if you click on the sub-forum Revelations you can read the whole in Rev chapter 13 that I have written.

it's ok I believe you, You know more than I do

We all have our different studies we bring to the table as we can learn much from each other.
yes, I suppose so, I been at this for some time, there much that people don't yet what I meant to say, sometimes we do not appreciate the work we all do, just some.
I imagine that I had a cure for some of the problem in the church, but some taking the cure but other didn't want to be cured, so the church was not whole
something like that

One Lord, one Faith and one Baptism, but yet not to many Christians are taking the time to seek God and search truth through the Holy Spirit. They would rather have man teach them, but yet allowing themselves to be seduced by false doctrines that come out of a Jezebel spirit that runs rampant in the church.

Belief in God is dying in western culture, thanks to Satanic and demonic influence. Western atheists, that often do Satan's bidding, seem unlikely to accept a western "Messiah". The Muslim world, however, is entirely different. They would enthusiastically embrace a Muslim "Messiah", the "Mahdi".

I know many believe it will be a "Roman" but I think it's unlikely. What I believe is more likely is a charming, personable, funny, likeable, Islamic, anti-Christ that is worshipped by all of the Islamic world and who is adored by western atheists.

How about it?
I think it will be something new. The AC will declare himself God and curse the God of heaven and those who dwell therein. False signs and wonders will be performed to deceive even the elect if that were possible. The AC kills the two witnesses after their testimony has been completed when no one else could. This adds to his reputation, "who can make war with the beast". It is a powerful delusion allowed by God at that time to deceive those who love to do evil and refuse to repent and believe into following and worshipping the beast so as to be condemned. All those who refuse the signs given in Rev 11 and take joy in the deaths of Gods two witnesses will fall to the lie of the beast. If anyone in those days has even a shred of faith and love for God they will believe the signs given in Rev 11 as God is a just and loving God who warns and warns upfront. The rest will perish. And we read they not only refuse to repent as God pours out His wrath but they curse God even though God has their lives in His hands.
Gods judgments are righteous.

Back