Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Our Holy Armor.

is YHWH Yeshua alive in you?

• What do you mean "alive in you"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mmmm no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Whole Armor Of God
This will be going over “practical application” of God’s Holy armor, meaning what it is, why we are gifted with this armor, and who are “enemy” is.
What is this armor that God has given us? In scripture it is found in Apostle Paul’s letter to the church of the Ephesians. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians 6:10-18
The parts of our Holy Armor:
  1. Helmet of Salvation:
  • Define- What is Salvation
  1. Breast plate of Righteousness:
  • Being righteous inside our self’s and out, in mind, body, spirit, heart, strength.
  • Self control towards what is GOOD.
  1. Belt of Truth:
  • Having your belt area girded with Holy Truth. Having the Word of God as your foundation for everything you are and the basses of LIFE himself.
  1. Boots of Peace:
  • Define- “Peace” look at Love for an example.
  • This is how we walk, this is our path, this is our way made clear, in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
  1. Shield of Faith:
  • How strong we hold true to every Word that comes from the mouth of God.
  • Knowing that we are saved and protected we can be assured the God our Father has us.
  1. Sword of the Spirit:
  • The word of God, expressed through all of His children in one form or another.
  • Paul talks about our tongues as being a double edged sword. It can speak life or death crippling yourself or bringing harmony to all things. –REMEMBER- “LOVE IS ALWAYS…”
  • Let the tongue inside your heart hope and heal and connect to YHYW.
I am who I am,
I am who God made me,
Reborn In Yeshua Rauch(hk) HaKa'desh
Like a child all who are taught by God
He is Freedom
He IS the Way.
Emanuel.
Yeshua tells us that we are the Light of the world and that we are to be shown to the world for all to see proclaiming the name of our Melckizedeck like a lamp on a lamp stand. We are the salt of the world, which preserves and enhances the flavor of the world. Who we are is Light! We are not THE LIGHT, but we come from THE LIGHT, we are one with it just as we are one with Yeshua (Jesus). AMEN! AMEN!
Our Armor is always there (praise God) but it becomes stronger with study and action! As we grow in our Righteousness, Peace, Faith, Truth, Spirit, Salvation and LOVE we come closer to YHYW our MOST HOLY God and Father. So what I am trying to say in short about our Holy armor is that it IS who we are and how we are inside and out that gives this armor strength. Be Love and watch Yeshua make a way for you though the darkness into everlasting light, and life. AMEN AMEN!

Back