Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Our Tax Dollars at Work!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

handy

Idaho Fish and Game will be banding and tracking Canada Geese in order to find out....

wait for it.....

...which of them are pooping in Boise city parks!

No, really. They are! They will band and track the geese to see which of them are "major offenders". They want to know if the "offending" geese are "resident" geese or if it's the influx of migrant geese that come south to winter in Boise's mild weather that are the poopers.

Which geese are causing problems in Boise parks? Study aims to find out | Boise, Garden City, Mountain Home | Idaho Statesman

HEY YOU CANUCKS!!!! Either keep your geese home or put diapers on them. We're tired of your renegade geese coming down here and pooping in our parks!

I would normally put a smilie guy somewhere around here, but as an Idaho citizen, I'm helping to pay for this.

sry i got carried along a wrong way due to symbolism.sry

i get faced with a neighbourhoods dog here which likes to do his thing in our sight:lol

it seems seriously that dog does it on purpose he or she even looks at you while (argh) lol actually i gues

Last edited by a moderator:
Idaho Fish and Game will be banding and tracking Canada Geese in order to find out....

wait for it.....

...which of them are pooping in Boise city parks!

No, really. They are! They will band and track the geese to see which of them are "major offenders". They want to know if the "offending" geese are "resident" geese or if it's the influx of migrant geese that come south to winter in Boise's mild weather that are the poopers.

Which geese are causing problems in Boise parks? Study aims to find out | Boise, Garden City, Mountain Home | Idaho Statesman

HEY YOU CANUCKS!!!! Either keep your geese home or put diapers on them. We're tired of your renegade geese coming down here and pooping in our parks!

I would normally put a smilie guy somewhere around here, but as an Idaho citizen, I'm helping to pay for this.

we i could drive up their in a convoy of old m113's with a vulcan and waste some taxpayer money in killing the entire geese problem for you.

The state could buy me and my friends a few cases of shotgun shells and we would gladly take care of them the good old fashion way.

The smell of gunpowder and the sound of a big goose hitting the ground is a beautiful thing. :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back