Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Outcast blues

God is Good 😊. Truly.

I live in a small southern city 🏙️ near the small southern town where my parents live. And…

I seem to be infamous or at least semi notorious…

And I keep a low profile. I dunno 🤷‍♂️ I’m dealing with it better in Christ. It’s just been more on the uptick and more intense and…

I don’t get it? Some things are improving…the upstairs people have their place for sale. Zillow seems to indicate that it should sell quickly so…awesome. And yet..

A new neighbor seems rather hostile and I’ve never even spoken to him. I get heckled by construction crews here because the complex is doing some renovations on the various buildings.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ maybe I’m too soft? I do need to lose weight and build muscle 💪. But I’m normal now not effeminate or obviously physically sick 🤢 etc. so I’m confused 😕 more than anything.

Please take a moment if you can and pray for my various enemies and for my parents and me, please 🙏

Thanks!

But I’m normal now
pray for me,
Jesus. Perfect Eternal Jesus. Born in this dark dark dark world of overwhelming sinful men.

Rejected by His Own People. People He Came To Save, and Has Power To Heal and to Save - reject Him still.

We who follow Jesus are rejected by our own families, neighbors, "friends"?, chruches, religions, Political people, social people, corporations, medical people, "intelligent" people, 'scholars'.... just as Jesus Is, so are we.

That’s true isn’t it? And…

It’s not that I’m the most truly saved Christian ever it’s more like…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ looking back I desperately needed Jesus Christ…
But that’s true of a lot of people and many people die in their messes.

I began to turn to Jesus Christ. Apparently by then…all of 24… I should probably not have been alive the way things usually go. Brain scans…labs…a should be dead victim of psychiatry etc.

I date my real walk with Jesus Christ from over 11 years ago. 28 somewhat patched up but still…ugh.

Now I’ll soon 🔜 be 40 and I’m healthy and not off putting effeminate and not as angry 😡 and…

Not so much patched up as renewed and redeemed by Christ Jesus.

People take the time to criticize my appearance. A lot of it seems now to because I look 👀 a lot better than I did before I began to turn to Jesus Christ…

And I’m definitely a lot healthier all these years after true repentance. My face changed over the years and people openly say he got a chin implant or cheek bone implants or he got a laser peel…

It’s not that I’m amazingly attractive lol 😆 just not at all homely ugly prematurely aged diseased etc. restoration…

Sorry to ramble. God is Good 😊 truly.

Thank you for your encouragement and prayers…

Back