Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

PENTACOSTAL PPL OUT THERE...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
hey

well im glad that i not the only one out there..but let me ask you..what do you believe in? are you an apostolic who believes in ONE god..or do you believe in the trinity? well i am an apostolic just to letcha know..and im proud of it..

i tend to lean toward trinity

but i think that both doctrines are not completely accurate

what i don't understand is the relevance, trinity and oneness is still monotheistic

oh..well il be honest with you..i duno what mono-wut ever ya said..all i know that is that i know the truth.lol.i believe that Jesus is God's son..but that the flesh of Jesus was the Son..and that the spirit was actually God..am i makin sense? hmm let me clarify..i believe that jesus and God are one and the same..hehe..email me or post bak and ill get bak with you as soon as i can..id rather ya'll email me..i dont get on here much.lol.
well God Bless You

Lindsey, I think that we are on the same wavelength. I believe God and Jesus are one in the same. Christ is the express image of the invisible God.

Hi, I just posted almost the same description of what I believe on another post...We are defin on the same wavelength.. It is nice to meet you my Sister in Christ.

i would have to agree with the trinity. they are all the same as far as being God. they all have different responciblities on jobs i guess you could say. Christ Jesus is to reconnect us with the Father. the Father is there to fulfil His plan and the Holy Spirit is there to lead us. its much like having three personalities and each on of them having a different job.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back