Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pivate Messages

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

Michael Burke

How do you register to send and receive private messages? I have no idea what POP3 or SMIT mean, and I don't know what letters to put in for incoming or outgoing mail. I only know that my service provider is comcast. Also, why do I get a pop up asking me for my comcast screen name AND PASS WORD, and should I enter it? Please reply.

You don't have to register to send or receive private messages. All you have to do is click on the PM and the bottom of the person's post you want to send a private messages to. Then type in what you want to say and put a subject title and send. The PM looks like this->
icon_pm.gif

And as far as it asking you for you password I don't know what is up with that. All though we did have a problem with that a while back and it turned out to be one of our members .... I forgot what it was now... but no you don't have to put your password in. I will check with the person who fault it was the last time...for lack of a better word.

By the way Welcome to our forums. :angel:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back