Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Planets in the book of Ezekiel

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ezekiel

Question for all. Do a search of the entire Bible on the word Tree. Tell me when you are completely sure God speaks of a tree made of wood. Lets see how many are there that truly is a tree as humans see it.

Question for all. Do a search of the entire Bible on the word Tree. Tell me when you are completely sure God speaks of a tree made of wood. Lets see how many are there that truly is a tree as humans see it.
The book of Ezekiel is big on wheels within wheels.
The tree on either side of the river (are concepts within concepts). They are related but one is physical and the other is the true spiritual inside a parable.

I have seen some joined pine trees.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

God wanted you to say this so I can explain it to you. Ezekiel is seeing a star and a planet more over he is seeing two solar system that merge with each other a wheel inside a wheel. One of these planets is earth that is the planet east. The other is the ancient planet Babylon the planet north. Because of the sins of Babylon God will destroy that planet then in return destroy earth. This system will come from the north entering our solar system heading east. I know the orbit when how what where of the whole thing. From the north gate of the temple in heaven the destroyer will take it. The saints from that planet will enter the temple in heaven at the north gate and when earth is destroyed we will enter the east gate. There are two other planets but they are not involve in this revelation. At the end of the book of Ezekiel you will see this. The book of Revelation also shows the destruction.

God wanted you to say this so I can explain it to you. Ezekiel is seeing a star and a planet more over he is seeing two solar system that merge with each other a wheel inside a wheel. One of these planets is earth that is the planet east. The other is the ancient planet Babylon the planet north. Because of the sins of Babylon God will destroy that planet then in return destroy earth. This system will come from the north entering our solar system heading east. I know the orbit when how what where of the whole thing. From the north gate of the temple in heaven the destroyer will take it. The saints from that planet will enter the temple in heaven at the north gate and when earth is destroyed we will enter the east gate. There are two other planets but they are not involve in this revelation. At the end of the book of Ezekiel you will see this. The book of Revelation also shows the destruction.
One planet of interest. Earth

One Father - the sun as a symbol
One Son - the moon as a symbol.

The great light seen in darkness was Jesus. Jesus was turned to blood (killed for our sins.

Each month as you see him go - so shall you see him come again.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I will tell you with in 3 years the sun and moon will be dark as if a cloth was over it with a major earth quake then the heavens will open and Satan will fall from heaven to earth and put on flesh and be as us.

Now what matters and prevails is that our Lord JESUS has broken down the middle wall of partition between the Jews and Gentiles, and now there are one fold, and one Shepherd.

The Apostle Paul give us a wonderful revelation through his epistle to the true Gentile Church in Rome (which later apostate itself and is the cradle of the Antichrist), saying as follow:

"Remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without GOD in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto GOD in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off(the Gentiles), and to them that were nigh(the Jews).

18 For through JESUS we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of GOD;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

God bless
Yes and still going on even this day. Moreover have a look at this.

The book of Ezekiel at the end, Ezekiel sees the Temple in heaven having four gates. You don't know the vision but I will explain. God just destroyed the earth planet. The saints from that planet went into heaven by the east gate. Earth is the planet in the east.

3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.
4 And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
5 So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.

Then Jesus shows us the planet in the north ancient Israel. The same thing is happening with that planet also.

3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.
4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

Below God is speaking about the planet in the north. Notice the where they are at. they are due north.

3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

Here we see that not Israel but the ancient Israel.

11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

Notice this, they are heading east towards earth. So you can read Ezekiel much more then just this.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Let me now tell you that the destroyer of both worlds have a heading coming from the north at a northeast orbit around our star. First thing is you need to know what the wheels Ezekiel is seeing. I'm very impressionable I see these things. Here are the two folds that Christ will reap. The same planet Babylon. The planet that the debris destroys earth as you see in Revelation. Out of the north the destroyer comes.

Back