Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

PLAY-DOUGH JESUS : THE SAVIOR OF GAME-BOY CHRISTIANS

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
L

lifeandliberty

It's past time for the Church to start acting like the Church and lift the bushel off of her smoldering candle. The abortion holocaust "will" end only when the Church says so. Thus far She hasn't shown much concern over millions of dead children.

The play-dough Jesus that many serve just doesn't seem to care enough about murdered children to "call" more Christians to action. He has, after all, been molded into our image and wouldn't think of demanding something of his people that isn't self gratifying and comfortable. That's the great thing about play-dough; you can reshape it into any image you wish.

I can't understand why in most cities that have free standing baby murdering mills, you can usually count on one hand the total number of Christians who are willing to do anything about saving the children scheduled to die. I have no doubt that the Just, Holy and Ignored Messiah of Rev. 3:16 is feeling nauseous. The people of this world will never be redeemed and the children will continue to be butchered as long as the Church places its priorities on self-gratifying and time sapping activities.

As long as we home schooling parents teach our children that time is best spent at serving self, they will grow up to be the self servers that they were trained to be. To train up a child in the way he should go is to train him up to be as sacrificial and compassionate as our Messiah himself.

I am grieved as I watch so many home schooling families baptize their young in useless entertainment and frivolous activity while the world steadily marches on to hell. Protecting our children from the ungodly influences of the public school system is only a part of preparing them for a holy life.

The fields are white but it is seldom noticed by my home schooled brethren who are too busy running their children from one athletic event to another and from one Church activity to another. The very ones who actually have the freedom to reap are neglecting the harvest.

Brother’s and Sister’s, rather than filling your children’s days with endless “eternally insignificant†activity, consider regularly taking the time to show them how to reach out to the lost. Consider training them in the ways of our Blessed Messiah who gave His all and demands that we give no less.

This was written out of concern for the snoozing Church whom I love and grieve over.

He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

For the rest of my Game-boy brothers and sisters,

Get back to your play-dough!

Dennis Green

http://www.lifeandlibertyministries.com

Back