Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Please can I have prayer for health, peace of mind and a life with Jesus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lomi

I know God can heal us, I have seen it. However, although I have been prayed for so many times. The "ailment" has not left me? I also suffer depression, I know too, He can remove that. I do seek a closer relationship with God. But somehow it never works out. Although I do love Him.

Am I not healed because I don't believe I am healed? But I do believes others are healed why not me?

I also pray desperately for the sexual abuse I have endured that this leaves me totally and I am restored. I need so much to be restored. Thank you for your time, everyone, for your prayers in advance. Thank you Jesus.

First of all, welcome to CF.net in Jesus' name.

Dear sister in Christ, it is hard not to be depressed when suffering, but please remember that God allows some things in our lives for our good. Don't ask me what your particular trial of your faith is producing but I trust that when God said in Romans 8:28 that all things work together for good to us He means it. Paul prayed three times to have the thorn in his flesh removed, but God did not and told him the reason in 2 Corinthians 12:8-10. God has not left or forsaken you.

You detail more of your problem concerning abuse you cannot forget, and that will destroy anyone's walk. It doesn't harm the abuser for they will or will not be just before God as to whether or not they receive Christ into their life. You need to totally forgive and pray for them daily until you really mean it and the peace you desire will then come.

Dear Father, I come to You asking for Your great healing to begin in this dear saint in their time of need. Please restore unto them the joy of their salvation and make clear Your will for them that will be in Your perfect desire for their prosperity in the things You want for them. Thank You Father and I praise You for bringing them here, and I ask these things in Jesus' wonderful name. Amen.

"Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:19 ESV. I agree as well.

Hi and Welcome

here is a prayer for you:

Father, You Who are the only true God of all boundless universe, we do not want to have any god/lord except only Those Ones Who really are the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ, it is sure that as opposed to You, we do not know and cannot, and that You are the only One Who know(-s) and can the best for each person, for that reason we prefer not to touch spiritually the others than to defile anyone of them, please Father, remove permanently the evil spirits/impacts from your child with a nickname "Lomi" and heal it completely - we believe that You know what it needs before anybody tell You, we ask You in the Name of Your firstborn and only begotten Son - the the only true Lord Jesus Christ

every who want to say "Amen"

Blessings

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for Lomi and that she is precious in Your sight. You know their every need and the pain that they are enduring. We believe that You are the great Healer and that nothing is impossible with You, LORD Jesus. Please remind them that You are there and draw them closer to You. Strengthen them and help them through their troubles. Remove anything hindering them from coming to You and I pray that they will be able to experience Your unending love. Thank You for the gift of eternal life through the blood of Jesus.

In Jesus Name.
Amen.

I know God can heal us, I have seen it. However, although I have been prayed for so many times. The "ailment" has not left me? I also suffer depression, I know too, He can remove that. I do seek a closer relationship with God. But somehow it never works out. Although I do love Him.

Am I not healed because I don't believe I am healed? But I do believes others are healed why not me?

I also pray desperately for the sexual abuse I have endured that this leaves me totally and I am restored. I need so much to be restored. Thank you for your time, everyone, for your prayers in advance. Thank you Jesus.

The Lord is holding you right now, just don't give up ...Hold on to this verse, read this, and repeat this in your mind...,

Matthew 8:13 " Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go! It will be done just as you believed it would." And his servant was healed at that very hour."

Sister Lomi,

I am in agreement in prayer for you, that the Lord would deliver you from your suffering, that your mind, heart, body and soul would be restored, and that you would rise from the ashes of your ordeal to shine as light for the world and as a proof of God's glory and grace, which delivered you out of your troubles. Amen.

If I may, I'd like to give you a few Scriptures the Spirit led me to, as they quite literally saved my marriage, and my life. (I've used the English Standard Version, because of the verbage it uses, and I've added a bit of my own emphasis).

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect that you my be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." - James 1:2-3

"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." - James 1:12

"For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison," - 2 Corinthians 4:17

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us." - Romans 8:18

"And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you into his eternal glory in Christ, will himself RESTORE, CONFIRM, STRENGTHEN, AND ESTABLISH YOU." - 1 Peter 5:10

Don't give up, Sister! Keep moving forward, and trust that the Lord will make you whole, and when He does, give Him the thanks and the glory.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I heal in tongues by the Spirit of Jehova. I pray for an easing to your ailment, in Jesus Christ's name.

You say "Am I not healed because I don't believe I am healed? But I do believes others are healed why not me?"
You cannot speak against the very thing you pray for and expect any kind of positive results; that is counter-productive. You seem to be speaking unbelief and unbelief is sin. You seem to be self-inflicting more damage than good. Notice in 1 John 5:14,15; "And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him". It is certainly in God's will to heal. On the other hand, it is not in God's will to grant any request when we ask in unbelief. Read in Daniel about the unshakeable faith of both Daniel and the Hebrew children. That is the kind of faith you need and you can receive that faith thru Rom 10:17.
Do spend as much time in the Word as you can, which is to say many hours per day, many days per week etc. Receive the revelation and understanding the Holy Spirit promises in helping you to understand the Word.
I stand in agreement with you for your complete healing and restoration.

I pray for you as well. "The work of The Lord is to believe on him who he sent." Meaning to main thing is keep believing in Jesus even when it is hard. God is not far away he is with you and in you even when you don't feel it. Depression is very hard and it happens to Christians.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back