Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please join me in prayer for my Dad

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I just received news that my 87 year old father has a 'mass' on one of his kidneys, which is most likely cancerous. The lungs also appear to be affected.

I will know more Monday.

:sad

Please pray, not only for his health, but for a heart change. He has not accepted Jesus as his Savior.

Thank you.

Bruce

Your father will be in my prayers Christian. Tell him to keep fighting the good fight of faith.

May God bless, Golfjack

Father in heaven...We praise your glorias name simply for who you are...We thank you, because you are indeed in the business of transforming and saving souls...Father it is with great hope that we bring before you bruces, Pop and that you meet him in a unique way and that he will not only come to have a saving knowledge in your son, but that indeed you will prepare his heart to accept Jesus and that you will give the entire family rest and a peace that surpasses a;ll understanding...
We pray in Jesus name, amen,,
javier

What is his name? I will add him to our church's prayer list to be prayed for durng prayer meetings and service.

vic C. said:
What is his name? I will add him to our church's prayer list to be prayed for durng prayer meetings and service.

His given name is Heywood, but he has always (or for a looong time, anyway), gone by 'Mac'.

Thanks, Vic.

And thank you all for your prayers.

I'll give you an update as soon as I hear anything new.

Father God,
I come to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and I bring Mac before you. I pray first for his salvation. I ask that You would do whatever needs to be done to bring this man to the foot of the cross to receive salvation. Manifest yourself in a very real way to him. Make him understand the gospel in a way that he has never done before, bring conviction on him for his need for you. Stand your Holy angels around him and keep the enemy of his soul far from him.

I pray for your attention for his medical condition. For his comfort and peace, and that You would work a miracle in such a way that he knows that it is You that has done this.

Lord, bring comfort and peace to Christian Soldier, and the rest of this family. Make your presence known. Use this situation for your glory, and I give you all of the glory, honor and praise in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Amen

Gabbylittleangel said:
Father God,
I come to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and I bring Mac before you. I pray first for his salvation. I ask that You would do whatever needs to be done to bring this man to the foot of the cross to receive salvation. Manifest yourself in a very real way to him. Make him understand the gospel in a way that he has never done before, bring conviction on him for his need for you. Stand your Holy angels around him and keep the enemy of his soul far from him.

I pray for your attention for his medical condition. For his comfort and peace, and that You would work a miracle in such a way that he knows that it is You that has done this.

Lord, bring comfort and peace to Christian Soldier, and the rest of this family. Make your presence known. Use this situation for your glory, and I give you all of the glory, honor and praise in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Amen

Yes Father, I agree with all the prayers and petitions that have been lifted up in regards to Christian Soldier and his dad and pray in unity with my brothers and sisters in Christ over this situation. I pray Lord for the medical staff treating dad to be skilled and proficient in all areas of his care and treatment, Guide them Lord God. Allow Your hands to be utilized through them to his complete healing Amen! I pray for Christian Soldiers extended family and friends too. Give them courage and strength to deal with everything that is going to happen. I pray for supportive friends to come along side them to help and support them at this time. Let Your light shine through them so that all who see You and don't know You will want what we have, the peace that surpasses all understanding, will seek YOU and come to faith and the saving grace you freely offer. We ask for Your mercy and grace in this situation Lord God. Amen. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

In Jesus wonderful name we pray, Amen!

Prayers for all of you!!

I'm so sorry to hear of your Dads' illness- I will keep all of you in my thoughts & prayers & especially that he excepts Jesus as His Lord & Savior. God Bless you!! Keep your Faith-
Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Thank you all so much for your prayers and caring.

Nothing new to report. CAT scan wasn't sufficient to tell the docs what they need - MRI scheduled for Thursday.

God bless!

I've got you covered. My sister-in-law is going through something very similar.

I pray God's loving, comforting arms around your family as you deal with this.

re

I will pray for ur father.I just had an aunt in the hosp.last week with a mass on her kidney.We started a prayer chain and it came back non cancerous.Praise God He can heal ur father as well.

Thank you all for your prayers.

I'm sorry that I had not updated this thread for so long...

Dad passed away in April 2008, nearly a year ago.

I miss him.

Thanks again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back