Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for me..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

daynayee

I turned sixteen in early January. I am a very responsible driver, i never get on the phone while driving and i seriously always keep my eyes on the road. But on my way home form youth Wednesday Fabruary 3rd i was in a car accident. It was the other person's fault. and there wasn't any way i could've avoided it. He was driving a truck, adn i was driving my little car, Ford Probe. He was turning left in the intersection that i was driving through. I had a green light, and he did too, but since he was turning left he had the "Left turn yield on green sign"... He tried to beat me across the intersection and missed terribly. From the front tire to the back tire on the driver's side of my car is completely smashed it. It totaled my car buy over two thousand dollars. All i saw were headlights that i was eye level with, right next to me. When we both pulled into this gas station on the corner of where the accident happened, i couldn't get out of the car cause the door and window was smashed in. So i had to crawl through. And in doing that i realized that my back was killing me!!! So was my shoulder. But mainly my back... Long story short i went to the hospital later that night and they didn't even xray me or anything, just gave me darvocet and sent me home. So i went to my chiropractor and she took xrays, and noticed that my back was in an "S" form. It looked like i had severe scoliosis. She explained to me that usually after some sort of trauma that anyone's bosy will have, the muscles, out of shock, will spams alot and it was pulling my spine in all directions... Then she saw that my vertebraes in my lower back were not lining up right. In fact, they were off by a good inch and a half! So we asked her what cause that, and she looked at me and said.... "A broken back"..... So just to make sure that it was broken we took a couple MRI's. And yes... My back was broken. What happened was, a vertebrae popped out and shoved under a couple other ones seemingly almost popping those out too. So the plan of action to treat this was not surgery, Praise the Lord! But the chiropractor used my stomach muscles that attach to those vertebraes and popped them back in... It hurt like no body's business! but now they all back in line. I have been doing tooooons of Physical Therapy to strengthen my back and stomach muscles to hold them in, adn the vertebrae has only popped out once. So she got them back in, and they've stayed in for almost a month and a half.... Yes, this prayer request is for something that happened a long time ago. But i'm believing for a complete recovery and to be without pain from now on. I am making progress, but that doesn't mean that i'm not going to pray that God will continue to heal it. So please just pray that my healing process keeps on going smoothly. And that i won't deal with problems form this is the future :)
Also, please pray for me to get another car, since mine was totaled they're giving me money for it, but i can't get any of the money until i am completely done with seeing the doctor and getting treated for my back. So pray for a speedy recovery. And that they will give us a fair amount for me to be able and get another car! My dream car is a yallow Jeep Cherokee. And i am believing God for it! I claim that He is providing it ofr me. And that my jeep is on it's way :)
"He makes all things work together fot the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose." [i can't think of the reference off of the top of my head.. sorry :tongue]
Thank you for everything!
DayNayee

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back