Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my family...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

heather

Hi all! My name is Heather and I am 20. I'm married to a wonderful man who is 21 and will be starting college to become a pastor in our church. We own our home. I need some prayer because we may/will both be starting school (I in May for my LPN and he in August for his bachelor's degree). With both of us in school, our finances will be TIGHT! I have also been filled with a desire to have a child. It has gotten worse since my sister-in-law, who didn't want kids for 5 more years, found out she was pregnant 3 weeks after she got married. Her daughter is due in June. Please pray that my one year in school goes quickly and that our financial needs will be met and that my desire for a child leaves me until at least I am out of school. Also, any advice for the upcoming year would be appreciated! Thanks everyone...

heatherentz said:
Hi all! My name is Heather and I am 20. I'm married to a wonderful man who is 21 and will be starting college to become a pastor in our church. We own our home. I need some prayer because we may/will both be starting school (I in May for my LPN and he in August for his bachelor's degree). With both of us in school, our finances will be TIGHT! I have also been filled with a desire to have a child. It has gotten worse since my sister-in-law, who didn't want kids for 5 more years, found out she was pregnant 3 weeks after she got married. Her daughter is due in June. Please pray that my one year in school goes quickly and that our financial needs will be met and that my desire for a child leaves me until at least I am out of school. Also, any advice for the upcoming year would be appreciated! Thanks everyone...

OUr Father will take care of all your needs..... I pray that the Lord will multiply the loaves-money you already have, the money you make and that He will send people your way to help when you need it, that He will open all paths to achieve His will....and may He bless your marriage and give you many children and the means to take care of them. Amen

Hi Heather... I too pray HE meets all your needs, as He does for His own. As you know, children come when you least expect, but rest in knowing God will always provide, in Faith and to those who are faithful.

In Jesus' name... Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back