Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray for My Husband

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have had my hands full the last 24 hours....... My husband "Bear" is diabetic, his sugar was 507 and he has conjestive heart failure and only 48. Your sugar is suppose to be 90-110 and anything over 200 maximun can throw him into a heart attack. I'm just drained from fretting. Please keep him in your prayers that his sugar continues to come down. I got it down with the last check of 353 at 4:30 am est. with another insulin shot of 20 cc. I appreciate all your prayers in covering him. Thank you.....GBU

Father, we lift up our brother Bear to You for Your healing touch. Please carry him through this time of illness and give Carol comfort and peace. I also pray that both Bear and Carol can get some true rest to restore both their bodies and their spirits. In the name of Jesus, our Great Physician, amen.

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers for Gods' healing and His blessings.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Thanks for the prayers, this morning around 9 am, it was 253, and steadily coming down. Been giving him 10 cc's of insulin about every two hours, and a lot of prayer to take authority over this. Thanks for your support in prayer........GBU

checked his sugar at 2pm down to 174 thanks for the prayers

Happy to hear things are under control and he is improving. God Bless you.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & Be glad in it

That sugar has shot right back up to 451. I just claim authority over that sugar in the name of Jesus........ whose with me in one accord? Thanks for your support.

Father, I stand in agreement with my sister Carolyn on behalf of Bear. Dear Lord, please bring healing to Bear. Bring his sugar down and allow for things to be under control. In Your Son's name I pray. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back