Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray

The informants are using their dogs now to threaten us. When a particular big dog would invade our yard, I would sound an air horn and he'd go running. This last time a few minutes ago, he invaded our yard and I went out and sounded the air horn. He stopped and leapt into the air and started barking. He did feints toward me. I stood my ground and he stood his. I predict soon he will attack me, my wife or our son. Please pray for us. I know this sounds unbelievable, but these dogs are trained. They harass us then retreat immediately once called off. They don't call the dogs off till they want. This is the third time with the dogs aggressively harassing. One of those times one of them tried to bite my wife. It retreated once commanded to do so, but they wait several minutes before calling it off. They just stand there and watch. Things are ramping up.

But back to you…

M struck by how lawless life can become in this world 🌍.

Can you move?
The first time we tried to move, we bought 10 acres in Bastrop County. It was largely undeveloped, but our son took to clearing it like a pro even though he was only 15. I thought maybe if we left Houston, maybe it would stop. I had heard through back channels that would be the case. Immediately the neighbors started dumping their trash over our fence line and they let it be known they were going to hunt on our land whether we liked it or not. They then tried to run us off the road. The final straw was the apparent food tampering our son experienced. He suddenly couldn't swallow. The doctor said his esophagus looked like raw hamburger meat after scoping him. He lost weight to the point I thought he would die by wasting away right in front of us. We couldn't get him tested. I heavily suspected H-pylori. He fell to 80 lbs. He was on a liquid diet for 5 years. My wife went through back channels and got him a medical for H-pylori and he started healing up with scar tissue sloughing off immediately after I requested prayer a few years ago on this forum. A miracle. What it showed was that this wasn't just a Houston thing, but a Texas thing......or so I thought.

I can sort of relate….

I thought 💭 that moving out of state would fix my situation. Nope. Now that memories have been restored to me despite all that involuntary shock….

I’m beginning to wonder 💭 if someone is following me. I went to a relative’s funeral out of state nearly 20 years ago and now I remember people at the airport near home talking about how disgusting I was etc…

And I kinda suspect people were following me on family vacations as far back as high school. It’s worth noting that we took a friend on that trip whose older sister now works in the mental health industry…

Rambling, sorry 😞

I’m praying 🙏 for you and your family. I’ve begun wondering 💭 how many people are dealing with this sort of thing…

I can sort of relate….

I thought 💭 that moving out of state would fix my situation. Nope. Now that memories have been restored to me despite all that involuntary shock….

I’m beginning to wonder 💭 if someone is following me. I went to a relative’s funeral out of state nearly 20 years ago and now I remember people at the airport near home talking about how disgusting I was etc…

And I kinda suspect people were following me on family vacations as far back as high school. It’s worth noting that we took a friend on that trip whose older sister now works in the mental health industry…

Rambling, sorry 😞

I’m praying 🙏 for you and your family. I’ve begun wondering 💭 how many people are dealing with this sort of thing…
That's a very good question. I saw a few stories on the news that made me wonder. I noticed that about every 6 mos. someone with a mental problem would wind up on the news out of the Dallas airport. I also saw a story where a lady was kept being served ice water at a restaurant. She wound up with several glasses of water on her table and the waitress just kept bringing them until the lady lost it and lashed out violently. Was she deliberately pushed over the edge? Was she on disability? Was she on other benefits? Was it because she was black?

I can see that happening here too. It’s odd because the south has lots of people on disability in general and also for mental health problems specifically…

I remember workers taunting me at chain coffee places and I was just getting drive thru. A clerk at a local convenience store making snarky comments…

Perfectly good usable card declined until I insisted on running it again.

Not that I’m trying to throw a pity party 🎊 lol 😆 it’s just…crazy lol 😆.

And it seems to be everyone. I was at Walmart looking 👀 at dairy products and some respectable looking woman talked about me living off the government etc. she wasn’t loud but her tone was vicious dripping with contempt.

I’m thankful 🥲 for what I have. I don’t live large lol 😆 but I live more comfortably than most people in my situation. And…

That drives some of it. Have nothing they wanted me in prison. Now I have enough and a tad extra and the sneers and jeers are maddening at times.

Sorry to ramble…

I can relate to some of your experiences. High dose vitamin c has been used with the h…. Bacteria. Some success I think 🤔

I pray 🙏 for y’all of course. What bothers me? Churches ⛪️ are sometimes worse than the rest of the community. Ugh 😑

Back