Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

SavedChild

There are many things right now that I have to make a choice on and none of them are really easy. Things that I really know that I need to do but that I am afrain to do because I am afraid of what the outcome could be. I fear that the choices that I feel are right are really wrong and that it is just another way for the devil to get to me. There are also a lot of health issues in my family including myself that I fear that if they are not taken care of a lot of bad things could happen. I know that there are things right now that can be done I just don't know exactly what they are and I feel ost and helpless when it comes to whatr I can do for the other people in my family. I fear that if I sit back and do nothing then things could turn out reaaly awful. Many things require me to give up some things and pick up others. Please pray that I can do what needs to be done before it is too late for myself and those around me.

SC

Lord, bless and encourage SC today. Show her the strength and power You have already provided. Let nothing block hear understanding of the relationship You have with her. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

Hey

I need ya' all to pray for something else now if you don't mind. I just found out on Thursday of last weel that my mom and dad are getting a divorce and I have to move out in like two weeks. Please pray that my mom will be safe because I will be moving in with my dad and grandparents. Please pray that everything goes okay because right now there is a lot of stress between my parents and myself. Thanks ya' all.

SC

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back