Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] Plz Agree with me for their Salvation.

Bethel

Ive been in contact with these 2, just a little.
Not much, as they are very "off the grid", living in total isolation on a mountain range forest in Europe.

Jenny and Steve.

They are both devout Pagans. Christ rejectors. They worship the earth, nature.
They have a deep animosity for Christianity, and only see it as : "man made rules and regulations, and finger pointing hypocrites".

For some years they were a European band, "Omnia", and they released quite a few albums. You can find them easily on Youtube.

Steve, considers himself a Pagan "High priest" and Jenny considers herself a life long Pagan.
God considers them both worth dying for, and in fact did 2000 yrs ago.

Please join me in this believing prayer im going to pray for Steve and Jenny, as they are so lost, and need Jesus.
------
Prayer...

Father, i thank you for beautiful Yeshua, the beautiful Jesus.
Lord you came to this world and became one of us to die for all of us so that by your precious blood shed and your death offered, freely, we can be made righteous and forgiven, and become yours, one with you, born again.
Lord, thank you for your Cross and your Life that you freely gave to us, as our salvation.
And now i ask Father that you bring Steve and Jenny to your heart, to your Cross, to your Salvation.. I ask Father that you remove their blindness so that your Love, that is your salvation, that is your Son would shine into their hearts so that they can see you in truth, and believe, and be born again.

Thank you for answering my prayer, and thank you for those here who set their faith in agreement with mine for Steve and Jenny's salvation.
Thank you Father God for your holy Gospel of reconciliation, that once believed, will make Steve and Jenny such beautiful born again trophies of your amazing Grace, .

in Jesus's name i pray,

amen.

Here is a very recent photo of them.
-
Steve-Jenny.jpeg

Last edited:
:pray Lord I lift up Jenny and Steve to you that their eyes will be opened and their hearts changed for your glory as Bethel continues to be that faithful servant to you and a witness and a testimony of you Lord unto these two people. Give him the words to speak by your Holy Spirit speaking through him ad a good report will come back as your word becomes a light to them. In your name Jesus, amen.

:pray Lord I lift up Jenny and Steve to you that their eyes will be opened and their hearts changed for your glory as Bethel continues to be that faithful servant to you and a witness and a testimony of you Lord unto these two people. Give him the words to speak by your Holy Spirit speaking through him ad a good report will come back as your word becomes a light to them. In your name Jesus, amen.
Thank you for your lovely prayer and for your kind words.

God's favor to you, : for_his_glory, Shalom, health and protection, to you and your family.

Ive been in contact with these 2, just a little.
Not much, as they are very "off the grid", living in total isolation on a mountain range forest in Europe.

Jenny and Steve.

They are both devout Pagans. Christ rejectors. They worship the earth, nature.
They have a deep animosity for Christianity, and only see it as : "man made rules and regulations, and finger pointing hypocrites".

For some years they were a European band, "Omnia", and they released quite a few albums. You can find them easily on Youtube.

Steve, considers himself a Pagan "High priest" and Jenny considers herself a life long Pagan.
God considers them both worth dying for, and in fact did 2000 yrs ago.

Please join me in this believing prayer im going to pray for Steve and Jenny, as they are so lost, and need Jesus.
------
Prayer...

Father, i thank you for beautiful Yeshua, the beautiful Jesus.
Lord you came to this world and became one of us to die for all of us so that by your precious blood shed and your death offered, freely, we can be made righteous and forgiven, and become yours, one with you, born again.
Lord, thank you for your Cross and your Life that you freely gave to us, as our salvation.
And now i ask Father that you bring Steve and Jenny to your heart, to your Cross, to your Salvation.. I ask Father that you remove their blindness so that your Love, that is your salvation, that is your Son would shine into their hearts so that they can see you in truth, and believe, and be born again.

Thank you for answering my prayer, and thank you for those here who set their faith in agreement with mine for Steve and Jenny's salvation.
Thank you Father God for your holy Gospel of reconciliation, that once believed, will make Steve and Jenny such beautiful born again trophies of your amazing Grace, .

in Jesus's name i pray,

amen.

Here is a very recent photo of them.
-
View attachment 12270

Amen. I agree with you for their salvation.

Nice.. not the pagan part but.. thats where my heart is.. in the MTN yes amen! Agreeing with all for their salvation in JESUS name. Let them see GOD the great I am in His through His creation..in the name above ever name Yeshua/Jesus Christ.

Praying for Jemny and Steve that The Holy Spirit will be speaking to then and their hearts will be turned to The Lotd.

Back