Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Power of the Word

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am going to copy and paste a document that I wrote for a local pastor; that preacher rejected the whole concept, because how could an undereducated old hillbilly know anything about anything. There is a Power in the Word, an understanding that was given to the Teachers; and it is something that a husband and wife can share. Believe it, or not; try it and you might be surprised.

There is a Power in the Written Word that most people have no awareness of; a Power that can be spoken out loud with an extraordinary effect. My own lessons in using the Word were limited; but I can give instruction on the subject.

All those old archaic words in the Bible; thee, thine, whence, doth, unto; etc (my only copy of the Bible has removed all those special words); are in fact Word’s of Power. When read they touch the soul in a very special way; but when spoken out loud the effect can be astonishing. If a person understands what they are for, how to use them properly; and with a bit of practice.

If you wrote a sermon that would take approximately 20 minutes to speak, on the subject of hope. Then went through and changed out as many words as you could with those old archaic Words; without putting so many as to make any of it seem unnatural. Then you would need to practice speaking the sermon putting as much of your own passion into your voice as you could muster, especially when you spoke those Words. In about a week or so; speak that sermon to your Church, and the results could be profound.

If you pay attention to the eyes of those closest to you; what you would see is this: it would appear as if the iris had dilated just a bit; as if the windows to the very soul had opened just a bit wider to see more clearly what man stands before them speaking the Divine Language itself. If spoken well, with as much emotion as you could give to your own natural voice; you would light up the Holy Spirit inside every man, woman and child who did hear your voice; and you could fill them to overflowing with just hope.

Little ones who are not speaking yet would also be affected by this; as well as people who do not even speak the language (American English) itself. Any positive emotion or message can be supercharged in this manner. But you have to use your natural voice, a mic and speaker would distort the emotion. And it does take practice, to really use the Power of the Word to it’s best benefit.

A husband and wife can also use the Power of the Word to create a spiritual bond, although I’ve never had the opportunity to experience it myself. For that, they would need to create terms of endearment using some of those Words; such as, “I give my love unto thee”. They would need to sit (or stand) looking each other in the eyes; and repeat the endearments to each other, putting their own passion into their own voices as they spoke. I would recommend at least 7 endearments, the man would speak, then his wife would speak the same words back to him. Doing that once a day in private will create and enhance the bond over time.

In thinking on the conversation I had with that pastor; there is something else that goes with this knowledge that I tried to explain but did not write down.

Words matter, the rhythm of the words matter more (the way things are said), but it is the intent behind the words that matter the most.

Interesting that you claim that the bible is corrupt, yet acknowledge the power of ' the word '.
You are aware that the ' word ' is both Jesus and the bible.

So in your rejection of the bible you are ineffect rejecting Jesus.

Interesting that you claim that the bible is corrupt, yet acknowledge the power of ' the word '.
You are aware that the ' word ' is both Jesus and the bible.

So in your rejection of the bible you are ineffect rejecting Jesus.
I do like conversing with you. I have never claimed that the Bible was false; in at least a couple different post I have made I have stated clearly there is a lot of Truth in that Bible still, it's just that not everything in there is true. And some of the passages are so twisted that even I can't make sense of them; they are just too confusing for anyone to ever make sense out of "what was written".
As for Christ; I will not adopt the "orthodox Christian belief" that Christ simply was the Father, because that is not actually how it works. That in no way means that I reject the Teachings he was inspired (and directed) to give as he walked this earth over 2,000 years ago. I would also point out that Christ and his Disciples did not write the Old Testament; if the "Word" belongs to him and him alone.

As a side note, every language spoken on this earth are "of the Divine Language"; so all of those special Words that were put in that Bible for a Purpose apply even in German, French or any other. And the soul will respond of those who hear those Word's spoken properly.

I will not adopt the "orthodox Christian belief" that Christ simply was the Father
That is not orthodox Christian believe.
it's just that not everything in there is true. And some of the passages are so twisted that even I can't make sense of them;
Which is the same as saying it is corrupt, unless you are prepared to identify the " twisted and untrue passages ".
You cannot make sense of them! But you are not the judge over scripture, scripture is the judge of you and me.
Passages we don't understand we go to wiser Christians to see how they understand those passages, we pray and think about them.

Always a good starting point is to learn what Christianity actual teaches.
This is something you need to do as you have already given a wrong statement about Christian theology, saying that Jesus was the Father.
Jesus is God the Son.

Which is the same as saying it is corrupt, unless you are prepared to identify the " twisted and untrue passages ".
You cannot make sense of them! But you are not the judge over scripture, scripture is the judge of you and me.
Passages we don't understand we go to wiser Christians to see how they understand those passages, we pray and think about them.
Who am I?

I, am just a man;

I, am the bringer of truth;

I, am a Bard, the storyteller; and my Father did entrust to me the Story of Man, from it's beginning unto it's end; in that light some might consider me the Alpha and the Omega.

When those Roman senators took the Scriptures, they did not fear God or any of the Prophecy contained therein. But just in case, when they wrote their version of the Scriptures; they made sure that no one could ever challenge their version, and if anyone ever did come forward with the truth; their Church could jump right up and say, that is just Satan the Deceiver (which is nonsense, Satan has no power).

I am not here to teach the Scriptures. I have absolutely no interest in leading men anywhere.

When my people venture forth from those hill's and the other places they have stood for centuries upon this earth; they will offer assistance, and guidance to safety to all; with just a few exceptions. Any people they encounter carrying a gun, a Bible or a cross; they will simply walk away without a word.

Don't believe anything I say; the proof is coming.

To clarify something in my last post; the reason my people will turn away from those carrying that Bible, is because they are not going to waste time debating or trying to explain those Roman Scriptures. There are too many people spread over a whole lot of land; if you're carrying one and it is not in plain view, that is fine. But there is not going to be any time for nonsense; too many people will need help.

Back