Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Praise God I am saved!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Coming out from the shadows of death, I thank God for the life we have today! Hello people and friends in Christ we are alive. the killer storm yolanda has left us with pains and sorrow, please I would like to ask for your prayers especially for those who lost their loved once. Yolanda has taken the lives of my two dogs, our home and my business. I came out of Tacloban with nothing just the cloth I was wearing before the storm came. Please I am begging everyone for your help, I have to move on, I will not stay where yolanda has left us. I am a hard worker and I will work harder to rebuild my life with God's favor, Please I need your help, if you have any job that I can do online for you or you wish to give some little help to enable me rebuild my restaurant business, any help will be appreciated.
Thank you all and God bless

Welcome to CF.net Paul in the name of Jesus. I thank God for your deliverance in such circumstances and the testimony within you. The trials of our faith differ but all work together for for our good, and God will continue that which He has begun. Thanks for becoming a part of our fellowship. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back