Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise God! (Recent Events)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Navigator

Man, a lot has happened lately. I am recently in a relationship with a godly young woman who truly loves Jesus. I witnessed a moving manifestation of God in some inner city kids at work during a praise gathering today. And finally I met the leader of the Bible study/mission group I attend for dinner to talk about anything and everything, and I found out that he is an older version of me! haha. I brought up wanting him to be kind of a relationship accountability partner with/for me and he not only excitingly said he'd love to, he expressed an urge to start a group up with just two other guys (my age) from church that he wants to form a little leadership group with. We would be taking the Scripture discussed in church and getting really really deep into it. He is a younger guy himself, but is engaged to a godly woman, and seems to be a great spiritual leader...I'm just very excited with all of these happenings.

All of this in a matter of 2-3 days. God is an awesome God.

Man, a lot has happened lately. I am recently in a relationship with a godly young woman who truly loves Jesus. I witnessed a moving manifestation of God in some inner city kids at work during a praise gathering today. And finally I met the leader of the Bible study/mission group I attend for dinner to talk about anything and everything, and I found out that he is an older version of me! haha. I brought up wanting him to be kind of a relationship accountability partner with/for me and he not only excitingly said he'd love to, he expressed an urge to start a group up with just two other guys (my age) from church that he wants to form a little leadership group with. We would be taking the Scripture discussed in church and getting really really deep into it. He is a younger guy himself, but is engaged to a godly woman, and seems to be a great spiritual leader...I'm just very excited with all of these happenings.

Navigator:

Great news! Keep praying and keep depending! Don't be too disappointed if things change, but keep pressing on!

Blessings.

Our Lord is so amazing, Navigator! When He opens doors... He doesn't mince about!

Keep us posted on how it develops.... and of course, you and the situation are in my prayers.

Amen, Navigator, amen!

:wave

praises to God :wave:thumbsup

Praise God! That is so wonderful that God is using you to help other kids and has brought these people into your life!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back