Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] **PRAISE JEHOVAH JIREH WHO IS MY PROVIDER!!!**

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WWJD2010

Praise Father God in the mighty name of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins so that we might have the opportunity to reside with Him in heaven. Hallelujah thank You Lord!!!! Oh yes You are so worthy, yes You are worthy to be praised in and out the church building--GLORY!!!! Hallelujah!!! I thank You Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ for allowing me to have another day here on earth to make it right and do what's right and be righteous, I hope that I may die in righteousness to finally breath a sigh of relief that I made it home to be with You. For I know this struggle and journey isn't easy, but I just want Your Will to be done Father God, and never mines or the enemy's.

You told us in Your Word Father that You have several names:

Jehovah Tsidkenu, You are my Righteousness-Jeremiah 23:6
Jehovah M'kaddesh, You Sanctify me-Exodus 31:13
Jehovah Shalom, You are my Peace-Judges 6:24
Jehovah Shammah, You are Here for me-Ezekiel 48:35
Jehovah Rophe, You are my Healer-Exodus 15:26
Jehovah Jireh, You are my Provider-Genesis 22:14
Jehovah Nissi, You are my Banner-Exodus 17:15
Jehovah Rohi, You are my Shepherd-Psalms 23:1

I just thank You heavenly Father for all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, thank You for telling death to stand back and behave, thank You for keeping me in my right mind, thank You for allowing me to walk with You fulfilling Your purpose! Hallelujah!!! Thank You Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord. :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back