Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise report and prayer reguest

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

Cherokeems

I went to KC Mo and was there for church Sunday.I saw my g-son,his girlfriend,and a friend all saved Praise God.My family only has three unsaved now.Pray for their salvation.satan has hit everyone of us in our finances since we got in church.One daughter has 3 little ones.TK u and God in advance

Praise God! Welcome to the forum and may God continue to bless you and your family.

Whatever satan intends for evil, God uses for good.

Praise You Father!
Praise You for the salvation of the grandson and others! We thank you in advance for what you are doing in the lives in the three unsaved members of this family. Thank you for giving Cherokeems a heart towards you. Lord, send the Word to these unsaved family members in a way that they will understand. I ask that you open their eyes to see and their ears to hear as You send the Light and Word to them.

Father, Cherokeems says that the family is in need of a financial blessing, and protection from the enemy. I pray that you guide this family in Your Word so that they can see where the opening is that satan is getting through. Show them what they need to know, believe, and pray so that not only does the enemy release his hold, but that you open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing in such a way that all of their needs are met, and so that they have an abundance to sow into the Kingdom in those ministries that You guide them to. Father, Your Word says that you give seed to the sower. That you bless the harvest of your people, and provide for our needs. Thank you Father that you do exceedingly, abundantly above all of that so that we can live in comfort, and as you provide for us, we can provide for the needs of others.

Thank you Father, for the great praise report from Cherokeems, Thank you for the protection, the blessings, and the fruit that is coming from this family.

In the name of Jesus, I command demonic forces to leave this family, get your hands off of the family members, and get your hands off of the finances . satan, you have no place here, no right, and no authority. This family belongs to the Kingdom of God.

Father God, may the members of this family be used by you for the furtherance of the gospel. May the finances also be used for your glory alone. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Cherokeems,

I praise God that more have come home to Him...and in your family too! Wonderful!

I know that God's people do come under attack, and I think solo said it best...God is always doing us good. I pray for you, and your family, that God's peace and protection rest on you all. The Lord bless you, and welcome to the board.

Praise!!

How wonderful!! Thank you Jesus- for bringing this family to you-

"He who has eyes to see- Let him see
He who has ears to hear- Let him hear!!"
Praise God :angel: God Bless you & your family!!

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
http://www.homenadgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

prayer and support

I tk all of u for ur prayers and support.I will prayer for all of u as well God Bless each of u and ur families :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back