Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise Report

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I've been so busy these last couple of weeks with our choir. Tonight we recorded for next Saturday January 23 rd. at 12 noon, and saturday night at 9 pm on INSP [if you have cable] to raise money for Haiti. They raised quite a bit from the audiance tonight, but next saturday the phone lines will be open to donate what you can.

So I'm asking in the name of Jesus, if any of you have the INSP channel, please watch, please donate to help. Our choir is called the Sounds of Praise [SOP], and we recorded at the City of Light.....just a beautiful place in the Lord. They could only hold about half our Choir, but it was such a blessing even with just half of us. So I imagine well take the roof off tomorrow morning.

Well, it's 11:41, I'm tired....just got home around 11 and got to get back up at 6 am and start another day in the Lord at 8 and 11, and 6 pm singing what we sang tonight.

So please watch, enjoy, and even if you can only afford a $1.00....they do add up...please give...and be bless. It's suppling fresh water/food/medical supplies/clothing/temporary shelter & bedding etc. etc.

Love you guys

Hey Jo Jo........

I believe you can watch INSP on line. Boy today the Holy Spirit grabbed ahold of our choir, and girl I couldn't hardly stand up under the presence of God. I could bask in it forever. I went to bed last night, but I couldn't sleep cause the Lord just had ahold of me and wouldn't let go......no complaints!! So I watched CNN about Haiti's devastation....my heart just broke, and all I could do is cry and pray, cry and pray. It really got me with the schools where half the building collapsed, and the part that didn't, you could look down, and all you could see was these little bodies of children just everywhere twisted in the rubble. Lord Jesus so much heartbreak.

But it really ticked me off when the UN sent all the doctors/nurses back for fear of their security, and had them walk out on all those victems in tents ready for surgery. I'm thinking what about the security of haitian lives. I can't even imagine how those doctors and nurses felt being ushered back to the airport to be sent out of Haiti. I think the UN needs to get themselves together, and use their heads that if this was a factor....then send UN soldiers to protect them while they help the Haitians and give theses poor people a break.

Then Pat Robertson was talking how God had punished them, and I'm seeing these little babes bodies twisted in the rubble and how could he say that our God did this to them. He's judging a people, when he should get his butt over there and make a difference, instead of casting them in hell fire without making an effort to bring Jesus to them.....he needs to get his knees dirty over there. Instead of taking a hand to oppress, he needs to lending a hand to pull someone from the mire of hopelessness that these people are saturated in right now. Such dispair...

Our church has over a 100 churches there, and we ourselves lost our national director for the COG, plus many of our COG disciples, and churches. We ourselves are preparing to send a team to help with the devastation, plus raising funds to help with hygene supplies/food/shelter/medical supplies/water etc. etc. I've been in a 6.9 back home in California, it wasn't pretty....but buildings there are built to withstand earthquakes.

Later girly!! I think I'm getting sleepy finally..... :thumb

Wow, I can't imagine how those doctors and nurse felt either. It probably hurt them greatly to have to turn their backs on the suffering. :sad

Back